Xbox: A New Generation Revealed

new halo game series coming up.

New Halo TV series actually.

That's what I'm waiting for...

All these things seem to do is distort reality with all their hyperbole. It's like they believe most of their audience is stupid and gullible... maybe some are, but most of us just want to see the actual gameplay and don't care about how they want to describe real life experiences transfering over to games.

The box itself looks horrible imho.

Yeah it seems like the Kinect unveiling all over again - A ton of trailers/videos and promises.

They also really need to get more exclusives. Hearing about another Halo is like hearing about another Mario.... After 20 years, I just can't care anymore. Give us something new.

I think those rumors are the 1st party devs struggling with the games must be true. 45 minutes in and not a sign of actual gameplay in sight. Just cut scenes and replay cameras.

I did miss the Halo thing so really hoping they showed some gameplay there??

Following on Ars... seems like they are caring less about the games, and more about the whole TV aspect.. As a gamer I couldn't care less about the ability to tell a device "I wanna watch tv now, kthx". Seems like they are losing focus of the games, and focusing on how can we get people who don't play video games to buy our videogame console.

They've said a number of times that they're spending more on new games and new IP, even giving you numbers, 15 exclusives and 8 new IPs in that. They said they'll talk about those at E3.

• Like 1

Following on Ars... seems like they are caring less about the games, and more about the whole TV aspect.. As a gamer I couldn't care less about the ability to tell a device "I wanna watch tv now, kthx". Seems like they are losing focus of the games, and focusing on how can we get people who don't play video games to buy our videogame console.

They have been doing this for the last few years, hence why I have been spending less and less time on the Xbox. This conference confirmed what we already knew. Want gaming? Don't buy an Xbox!

All that NFL stuff seems geared towards those who watch it alone. I don't see many of those features going to use if you have people over watching the games. At least I know I wouldn't.