Xbox Live Gamertags

I let my old gamer tag go, so I started Private Mumbles. Right now, I've been on Halo 2, Madden 2007, and soon Table Tennis. I also play a little Bankshot Billiards. Feel free to add me, I haven't added many friends!

XBox live gamertag: niccos

ive got

MLB 2k6

Farcry predator

Madden 07

Halo 2

and CoD 2.

I mostly play xbox live though, paied 400$ for a console that I play older games on. go figure ;P

when im online, usually every day im probably playing either madden 07, mlb 06 or Bankshot Billiard's 2 with an occassional game of uno ;)

just got my 360 2 days ago, using the name SmigitAU (damn whoever took smigit). Currently not really playing any online games, just mucking about in the few that i have offline for now.

GARETHPARK

perfect dark zero

im buying call of duty 3 and gears of war

i can borrow halo 2, the outfit, PGR3, splinter cell double agent

ok so everyone who had me add me again :) Just got a 360 and my old account expired and i dind't even realize so i can't get it back. I ahte that with Microsoft! If i have the proper info why can't i recover it!! GRRR

Anyways, i might switch everything to this anyways so here:

ThreeFive

That's the new Gamertag

gamertag: Limo2k3

games:

fifa 07

fifa world cup 06

GRAW

PGR3

Pre-orderes:

Splinter Cell:DA Ltd edition

Gears of War Ltd edition

i'm on xbox live challenge me anytime :p

Gamertag: Equinox NL

Games:

Dead rising

Saint's Row

Splinter Cell Double Agent

COD 2

oblivion

and at 17th I'll be playing Gears of War non-stop :')

feel free to add me, I don't have a lot of friends with a 360 unfortunatly :(

ok so everyone who had me add me again :) Just got a 360 and my old account expired and i dind't even realize so i can't get it back. I ahte that with Microsoft! If i have the proper info why can't i recover it!! GRRR

Are you serious? How lame!

Mine is Ayepecks, but I'm only online on the weekends because the internet sucks in my dorm. I'll probably have to change the name later though, knowing that (the quote).

My gamertag is like my username, MightyJordan. Everyone feel free to add me. You can never have too many friends. I play any game that's on my list.

NOTE: GRAW is on my list, but I don't have it now. I was only borrowing.