'21 Jump Street' Sequel Titled '22 Jump Street'

1370469587.png

A minor yet amusing piece of news regarding the 21 Jump Street sequel has been announced. Embedded in a press release that announced a remake of the French film A Prophet produced by Neal Moritz, Sony has revealed that the title of the Jump Street sequel will be, appropriately enough, 22 Jump Street. Not too much is known about the follow-up as of now, but directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller are expected to return, and the story will find Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill?s characters infiltrating a college campus. Moreover, Moritz previously told us that Ice Cube will indeed be reprising his fantastic role as Captain Dickson.

http://collider.com/21-jump-street-sequel-22-jump-street/

I think that tittle was made by someone lazy and uncreative, and it doesn't really make sense, are they saying they moved to the HQ building across the street ? lol

• Like 2

lol @ the lack of thought going into the name. Good news this is getting a sequel.

I think that tittle was made by someone lazy and uncreative, and it doesn't really make sense, are they saying they moved to the HQ building across the street ? lol

When are sequel titles creative? haha.. Glad this is happening anyway, loved the first one

• 3 months later...

e73f84e2ce

Ice Cube is set to reprise his 21 Jump Street role as police Captain Dickson in the upcoming sequel, 22 Jump Street. The Hollywood Reporter brings word that the musician-turned-actor will join Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum for the June 13, 2014 release.

The original 2012 action comedy, inspired by (and loosely continuing) the hit television series, starred Hill and Tatum as police officers Schmidt and Jenko. Joining law enforcement's secret Jump Street unit, they made use of their youthful appearances to go undercover in a local high school. Trading in their guns and badges for backpacks, the pair risk their lives to investigate a violent and dangerous drug ring, quickly learning that modern high school is a very different world than the one they recently left. 

Ice Cube can next be seen on the big screen in Tim Story's action comedy Ride Along. He also plays a cop there, opposite Kevin Hart as his character's sister's boyfriend.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=108581

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so a few weeks shy of new Transformers..that should give them a little leg up on profits however damn I'm gonna be broke after this summer of movie going!

lolz love to see it not sure if theater worthy since it would be just a bunch of people around me laughing way too much...prob better off waiting on blu-ray disk.

• 2 weeks later...

lolz love to see it not sure if theater worthy since it would be just a bunch of people around me laughing way too much...prob better off waiting on blu-ray disk.

Thats why they have VIP theatres. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...