iTunes Update

Just got a update of itunes of 11.0.4 new or old?

About iTunes 11.0.4

This version of iTunes comes with several new features and improvements, including:

• New MiniPlayer. MiniPlayer now includes a beautiful new view that showcases your album artwork. In addition, a progress bar is now built right into MiniPlayer.
  • Improved Songs View. You can now enjoy your album artwork while in Songs view.
  • Multi-Disc Albums. Albums with multiple discs now appear as a single album.

This update fixes a problem that may cause iTunes to quit if you switch between wired and wireless syncing and addresses an issue that may require you to log into the iTunes Store repeatedly.

Note that the new MiniPlayer seems to have completely gotten rid of the old MiniPlayer interface, where you could resize it down to essentially just a thin panel with the track name and rollover controls. Now you are forced to see the album artwork, making it somewhat of a Bowtie clone.

Note that the new MiniPlayer seems to have completely gotten rid of the old MiniPlayer interface, where you could resize it down to essentially just a thin panel with the track name and rollover controls. Now you are forced to see the album artwork, making it somewhat of a Bowtie clone.

The album artwork can still be hidden by resizing the mini player (grab the left or right side).

95d46cdb12e4287d35d5e6b4b29ba13c.png

The album artwork can still be hidden by resizing the mini player (grab the left or right side).

95d46cdb12e4287d35d5e6b4b29ba13c.png

Been trying, it's not working for me.

Been trying, it's not working for me.

Windows version here. Is it on the OSX version you're not able to?

Silly me, I figured it out: I had to resize the window larger, then click on the small album art tile that shows up, that restores the MiniPlayer to the panel-like size I prefer. So disregard my previous post about the default behavior having seemingly changed.