PlayStation's E3 Press Conference Tonight at 6PM Pacific/9PM Eastern

Were you sleeping during the conference? Seems that way. No exclusives? Don't let your fanboy hit you on the way out.

Killzone, infamous, kingdom Hearts 3. Those are 3 exclusives off the top of my head

FF15 and KH3 were not mentioned as exclusives during the conference, dude... even though they might be.

Microsoft can immediately match the price by deciding to sell the kinect separately.

No they can't. Xbone requires Kinect to be connected. They are married together.

Microsoft can immediately match the price by deciding to sell the kinect separately.

That would be an awesome move but it wont happen.

MS will likely reduce the price (or add 2 games like that Sgea bundle back in the XBox days) and eat the lost. And that's what make MS so dangerous and why Nintendo is bright to not fight directly Microsoft.

No they can't. Xbone requires Kinect to be connected. They are married together.

Nothing a software patch can't fix.

But honestly though, I'd probably stick with Xbox 360 and PS3 until they die LOL...

Sadly, none of the Next-Gen games are a must-own any time soon!

This conference definitely swayed me to the PS4 after being a mostly an Xbox 360 gamer last gen - even playing my Wii way more than my PS3. The price sealed the deal for me and I've already preordered it off Amazon. Microsoft seems to be repeating Sony's mistake from 2006 and has lost this customer (at least until it has a few price drops), as well as a few of my friends who also were into Xbox gaming.

The PS4 is definitely a weird looking device though.

You have to feel sorry for MS, all that effort they put into the DRM, only to become the butt of all jokes.

tbh, I bet they get a lot of exclusivity out of it at first.

Were you sleeping during the conference? Seems that way. No exclusives? Don't let your fanboy hit you on the way out.

Killzone, infamous, kingdom Hearts 3. Those are 3 exclusives off the top of my head

you mean thats all there is? KH3 was not said that its an exclusive. neither was FF.

You have to feel sorry for MS, all that effort they put into the DRM, only to become the butt of all jokes.

Do you really think what Sony offered is really going to change anything? People are saying this stuff now, but watch when all the great reviews come out about the XBOX. I'll probably end up purchasing both at some point.

Ouch. They're not even acknowledging that embarrassing game crash. At least DICE rode through their little hiccup with Battlefield 4.

I didn't see the crash. Got a bit bored so stopped watching. I'm checking around but can't find it anywhere.

I guess Sony having software issues then.....or maybe hardware issues

* It's not the price, it's the exclusives that matter

* I won't buy Xbox because I will never pay for playing online.

* Xbox One looks like ugly VCR with weird two tone finish

Can we go over those three points again?

• Like 2

Microsoft...just backtrack on your policies. We'll make fun of you...but then you'll get gamers back, because you have more exclusives...that were shown.

I don't think Microsoft will care, judging by the first pre-order numbers: https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1157960-xbox-one-beating-ps4-in-amazon-pre-orders-ahead-of-e3/

And it's not like they can't eat the loss, if there ever will be one for them.

Exclusives are definitely an important selling point for me (and others) and Microsoft did have "more". But it's all a matter of taste. I didn't think Ryse or Titanfall looked all that great. I also didn't like some of the PS3 exclusives. Destiny is really the only game that I'd buy a new console for, but it's multi-platform. So barring any significant performance differences, it's a wash. (I'd really like it on the PC, but that probably won't happen)

I still firmly believe indie games are going to explode in the next generation, and the PS4 clearly has the upper hand there.

500GB hard drive, camera not bundled but $59 so still overall cheaper than Xbox one

#PS4 $399 w/ 500 GB HDD, DualShock 4 $59, PlayStation Camera (not packed in) $59. scei.co.jp/corporate/release/pdf/130611a.pdf

500GB hard drive, camera not bundled but $59 so still overall cheaper than Xbox one

#PS4 $399 w/ 500 GB HDD, DualShock 4 $59, PlayStation Camera (not packed in) $59. scei.co.jp/corporate/release/pdf/130611a.pdf

Are we really going to compare the PS camera to Kinnect?

If that's so, then sure.

Are we really going to compare the PS camera to Kinnect?

If that's so, then sure.

Its currently one of the favourite rebuttals from Xbox fans to the PS4 price. "Xbox One has Kinect included once you add on Sony Move camera it costs more".

Its currently one of the favourite rebuttals from Xbox fans to the PS4 price. "Xbox One has Kinect included once you add on Sony Move camera it costs more".

Nobody on this forum said anything like that. Not sure what your point was. Its just a poor price comparison.

Nobody on this forum said anything like that. Not sure what your point was. Its just a poor price comparison.

Check Neowin front page articles.