Anywhere to find windows 8 discounted?

So I am going to be ordering a new PC,  it comes with Windows 8, It costs more to add Windows 7.  I have a windows 7 OEM 64 bit DVD,  however it's currently used for this PC.  Does anyone know of any place to buy Windows 8 for a discount?  I should have bought it when it was like what $40?  

That way I can get rid of the Dell bloatware. 

No need to get windows 8 if it comes preinstalled.  If you have windows 8 pro that is.  You can just follow the directions to load windows 8 to USB stick and you can use the product key that will comes with your new computer. That way you can install a clean version of 8.

If you dont have 8 pro then you need to do some shopping.  Try amazon, microcenter, fryes, tiger direct,new egg.  Those are your best bet for a low price version of windows..

No need to get windows 8 if it comes preinstalled.  If you have windows 8 pro that is.  You can just follow the directions to load windows 8 to USB stick and you can use the product key that will comes with your new computer. That way you can install a clean version of 8.

If you dont have 8 pro then you need to do some shopping.  Try amazon, microcenter, fryes, tiger direct,new egg.  Those are your best bet for a low price version of windows..

Could I do this without it being pro?  Could I use someone elses OEM 64 Bit DVD and enter my product key in?

I don't want to spend $90 on an OEM version DVD, If I can use just my key. 

You can get a windows 8 disc from Dell for reinstalls, without the bloatware.

Only the recovery images have the bloatware.

You got to pay for it if I remember correctly. Doesn't windows 8 have an option I'm settings to completly erase everything? Wouldn't that work?

you can download the ISO from torrents or other file sharing site and use that to perform a clean install

the Windows 8 OEM Key is stored within the computers BIOS and is specific to the version that was installed.

you can download the ISO from torrents or other file sharing site and use that to perform a clean install

the Windows 8 OEM Key is stored within the computers BIOS and is specific to the version that was installed.

Will any windows 8 DVD work?

Will any windows 8 DVD work?

If the PC came with Windows 8 Core or Windows 8 Pro, pretty much yes. However, if the system comes with "Core Single Language" or a Country specific SKU its a bit more complicated.

It shouldn't cost extra to get Windows 7 from Dell, I've ordered from them and it's just a simple change...

I don't think they offer it. The offered the same set up with windows 7 for a bit more money.

Wasn't there a rumor that when Win 8.1 comes out they will have the cheap pricing again for a while

If you can wait that long it might be worth it. I guess they will announce pricing at Build

Wasn't there a rumor that when Win 8.1 comes out they will have the cheap pricing again for a while

If you can wait that long it might be worth it. I guess they will announce pricing at Build

Well 8.1 is to be a free update to windows 8 users correct? So I should be able to just install that and fresh install it.