Under The Dome

It's starting to suck. :\.

Yeah this was my fear that it would run out stuff quickly and it has...I really hope for the shows sake the girl gets out the bunker..that is so lame and pointless

Yeah this was my fear that it would run out stuff quickly and it has...I really hope for the shows sake the girl gets out the bunker..that is so lame and pointless

The first episode was soo good! Now it's so lame >.< I hope Junior dies. as I said before. Barbie should've kicked his ass when he had the chance. 

I guess it wasn't as bad as Zombieland. 1st Episode cancellation. haha

Yeah true but that was different with it being on Amazon and it was dependant on feedback

Yeah, she seems like one of the more interesting characters and she's stuck in a basement, prisoner of Jr. And the whole notion that it may be for her own good because Jr. knows more about the dome than anyone else, so he chains her in a shelter instead of just explaining what he thinks is going on. The fact that he's crazy, obsessed and criminally possessive is just coincidence. And no one is missing her, not the hospital, not her brother ... really? Oh Spieldberg, King, say you're just minor consultants.

Well there's your 2 diarrhea dumps in a row. Horrible show, Horrible!

The ONLY thing that show has going for it is the chick's ######'s who is locked in the bunker

• Like 3

Now that Junior is deputized, hopefully he goes FULL pyscho.

I have watched the four episodes, and, honestly, I do not know what to think of this TV programme, and I have no idea where it is heading.

It is that the plot is difficult to follow. It just seems to me that it simply goes everywhere at the same time. I am not sure that being so confusing is a good way to keep people watching. Intrigue is good when it is properly done, but this so far is not very impressive, except for the first episode.

I have watched the four episodes, and, honestly, I do not know what to think of this TV programme, and I have no idea where it is heading.

It is that the plot is difficult to follow. It just seems to me that it simply goes everywhere at the same time. I am not sure that being so confusing is a good way to keep people watching. Intrigue is good when it is properly done, but this so far is not very impressive, except for the first episode.

Give it time. I have watched the first 4 episodes and still need more. But, from my point of view it seems like a LOST type of show.

Give it time. I have watched the first 4 episodes and still need more. But, from my point of view it seems like a LOST type of show.

I realise that it is similar to LOST, but tha thing is that LOST made me come back to know more. This one, I am on the fence. I really hope that it will get better because it could be a great TV programme, but so far it is not that easy to say.