Shank 2 Steam Key [Giveaway]

I hope I'm not too late....please count me in. I need new games, I'm tired of the ones I can play, and ashamed that I can't play some with this system. I have 5 DOTA2 keys, so we can swap.....but if not, Please...PLEASE....let my post count! Thanks in advance!

No you're not too late :D

I am giving the key for free to a random entry in here, so no need to swap (besides the fact that I have more than 30 Dota 2 keys on my own :D)

If the fortune may not be with you, you can also check out the newest Humble Bundle(s), you can pay what you want and get some high quality games, which should usually run on even the oldest kind of PC systems :)

https://www.humblebundle.com/

No you're not too late :D

I am giving the key for free to a random entry in here, so no need to swap (besides the fact that I have more than 30 Dota 2 keys on my own :D)

If the fortune may not be with you, you can also check out the newest Humble Bundle(s), you can pay what you want and get some high quality games, which should usually run on even the oldest kind of PC systems :)

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Fortune...no, I use the force, Luke...er, I mean Freelancer1111 (LOL)...sorry, I tried to help luke all I could, but that guy couldn't get over his sister...hehe! Not trying to get cute or smart, just hoping to give you a good laugh my man! Glad I'm not too late though...I work a lot of hours and am hardly home. Thank you anyway, even if I don't win, because at the end of the day, we're all winners anyway. ;)

Josemaster -    1

Kaboose -       2

Arceles -       3

LightEco -      4

Hoochie -       5

Raa -           6

xendrome -      7

foan -          8

ShankFan -      9

psyn -          10

Wildwayz -      11

Zlip -          12

Silpheed -      13

HighwayGlider - 14

KingJoffrey -   15

wivelden -      16

Waiguoren -     17

Ravensky -      18

briangw -       19

DrakeN2k -      20

jdawg683 -      21

Synthetic -     22

Obi-Wan -       23

Ulpian -        24

ZakO -          25

Roll (random.org - rolled 100 times) :

Key goes to briangw !

Congratulations, briangw, have fun with your new game :)

I love how after the contest is drawn people still throw their hat into the ring. Happens every give away.

I love how after the contest is drawn people still throw their hat into the ring. Happens every give away.