Xbox One to have unlimited cloud storage

Uh, since when? :huh:

since...forever.

Once you buy a movie or a game on Xbox 360, you can delete and download it as many times as you want. = unlimited cloud storage. ;) (now with streaming games on X1).

since...forever.

Once you buy a movie or a game on Xbox 360, you can delete and download it as many times as you want. = unlimited cloud storage. ;) (now with streaming games on X1).

Don't even know where to start on how ridiculous this post is :no: :rolleyes:

Please do and I am being sincere here. I am not sure what's ridiculous about my impression of the "unlimited cloud storage".

I'd just let it go, logical thinking isn't his strong point.

Back to topic.

Having unlimited storage space is a good thing and I didn't know they were doing it for xbox live free/silver. (Not available in some countries though)

The fact that its unlimited makes it care-free, You dont have to worry about using up your online 'cloud' storage with gamesaves, recorded gameplay videos, recorded tv shows, music, movies, maybe even Kinect related features?

It would be good if heart rate charts could be made because Kinect can monitor heart rate. maybe kinect can take some pictures and upload them to the cloud.. like when you play guitar hero or just dance, or one of those kinect games.

People could probably start vblogs with kinect and have unlimited storage for them.

A few good options, I wasn't trying to be negative in my original post I merely wanted to know what it would/could be used for.. no need to get so defensive. :)

It would be good if heart rate charts could be made because Kinect can monitor heart rate. maybe kinect can take some pictures and upload them to the cloud.. like when you play guitar hero or just dance, or one of those kinect games.

If I'm not mistaken, Kinect for the 360 already allows you to upload pictures from with games. I remember seeing the feature with the 'Adventures' game that was packed in with Kinect.

Since the X1 now offers system wide video recording, its not crazy to think that their editing software (was it Upload Station?) might allow you create snapshots as well.

except the new kinect are directed toward users and not toward the screen where you game are displayed ...

so the video produced from the kinect would be gamer's Narcissistic video and not the 'gameplay video'.

except the new kinect are directed toward users and not toward the screen where you game are displayed ...

so the video produced from the kinect would be gamer's Narcissistic video and not the 'gameplay video'.

Whaaa?

WTF would anyone think that the Kinect would be recording gameplay videos?  :s

I'd just let it go, logical thinking isn't his strong point.

Back to topic.

:laugh: really? You have to take it off-topic, question my thinking ability and then post "Back to topic", good job there.

Whaaa?

WTF would anyone think that the Kinect would be recording gameplay videos?  :s

Probably referring to the Kinect Adventure like video caps.

A few good options, I wasn't trying to be negative in my original post I merely wanted to know what it would/could be used for.. no need to get so defensive. :)

Everything MS related that you post has a negative slant to it so yeah people are going to start calling you out on it.  :rolleyes:

Who gives a crap what people will use the storage for by the way?  The fact that you don't need to worry about a limit is the important part.