5,028 Profile Views & the #17th most liked post on all of Neowin!

5,028 Profile views doesn't sound like much, but there are only a hand full of people on this forum of over 300,000 members with more views. So I'd say given i'm within the 1 percentile of large profile views, this should be a cause for celebration... so here is a video.

On another note, I was going through the most liked posts on Neowin. I was very happy to see mine at #17 with 29 total likes. The #6 liked post only has 6 More likes at 35 likes.

The #17 most liked post is post #7 on the link below. So Feel free to click the like button :D

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1139542-windows-8-adoption-rate-almost-at-a-standstill-far-behind-windows-7/

• Like 3

Congrats to you. I need to check how many I have now. Probably not near that many. :)

I already checked, I thought you would have more, as well as hum.

Congrats to you. I need to check how many I have now. Probably not near that many. :)

Haha i have near as much as you. It's weird ...

cool.  Never really cared about profile views myself...or likes for that matter.  I have never liked anything here.  Just doesnt mean that much to me.  Either people like what I say, or they dont.  It is  just me being me and that is it.  :)

Lol is there anyway to view top profile views and how do you view the most liked post?

Go to the main forum page and scroll down to the bottom right. You should see a button that says "most liked content"

• 5 months later...