August 2013 Desktops

f5dc62a7a7ec8ca3a10bbef5b8b17752.png

My desktop hardly ever changes nowadays... I used Elementary OS at work for a while though, was a very nice experience.

If it's from interfacelift can't you just throw us a link?

It's a Loupe Download, which requires registration, and it's only available for a short time. 

can i get a link to this wall?

also what media player is that?

The media player is iTunes in mini mode.

I have one request:

This is the desktop thread. I have nothing against seeing all these Windows 8 start screens but in all seriousness, it doesnt matter what you change, they are going to look the same except for the wallpaper.

Can we keep on topic and post actual desktops? Without the start screen? Maybe start a new thread with the same Windows 8 start screens?

• Like 2

I have one request:

This is the desktop thread. I have nothing against seeing all these Windows 8 start screens but in all seriousness, it doesnt matter what you change, they are going to look the same except for the wallpaper.

Can we keep on topic and post actual desktops? Without the start screen? Maybe start a new thread with the same Windows 8 start screens?

I actually disagree with this. What is shown and how the tiles are arranged is just as, if not more, interesting. Like it or not, the start screen is quickly becoming the new desktop. I think the practice of showing both start screen and desktop is ideal.

• Like 2