Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Begins Production

Teasers are always a complete waste of time UNLESS you're already prematurely aboard the hype train :P

I have no idea what the movie is about still, I will reserve judgement.

2013-10-30_14-03-06_zps821d3c3c.png

Forget the trailer and forget however that is, who's the chick holding teh umbrella?  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

Forget the trailer and forget however that is, how's the chick holding teh umbrella?

With her hands?

Dunno looks meh :/

Nolan never reveals too much about a movie in his trailers. This might only be the first twenty minutes of the movie.

That looked great! I'm glad that they didn't reveal too much of the film. Definitely looking forward to it.

Not based on a comic book? 0/10

On a serious note, I really liked the trailer. It does what a trailer should do in my opinion, make you interested in the movie. And I'm interested to see what happens after the wormhole bit. Unfortunately, they'll probably spoil the ending by the time the last trailer comes out.

Can't wait. Trailer looks exactly like what a trailer should be, a teaser that gives you a slight idea about the movie without spoiling it, putting the best scenes in it or scenes that don't even show up in the movie.

• Like 1

Nolan never reveals too much about a movie in his trailers. This might only be the first twenty minutes of the movie.

True I'll wait till I see more, the initial trailer didn't grab me more might

Can't wait. Trailer looks exactly like what a trailer should be, a teaser that gives you a slight idea about the movie without spoiling it, putting the best scenes in it or scenes that don't even show up in the movie.

+1 I hate it though, when a trailer scene doesn't show up in a movie :laugh:

• 2 months later...

Well one thing just occurred to me watching the second trailer. The little girl looks ridiculously like Anne Hathaway, and of course we never actually see her in the trailer. Matthew McConaughey says he's coming back and it shows a shot of him jumping away like with some kind of Star Trek like warp drive.

So I guess he does eventually come back, when the kids are all grown up, and they've all assumed he never survived out in space, but presumably he won't have aged?