Humble Origin Bundle

It bought it for a stupid reason, the Sims 3 High End Loft stuff is $20 on Origin, I didn't even want the loft stuff! :cry:

But still, Dead Space 1 and BF3 are ok, I think the MoH is the latest one, which isn't even worth activating from what I've seen.

Wait, some of these keys activate on Steam?

If so, argh, I don't think it was clear enough on the website and I've already activated the keys on Origin now :(

You can activate both the Origin and Steam keys.

Yeah, bumped into this deal last night. Quite the offer, although like the rest already played most of the games but for Dead Space 3 which I am still yet to finish off was well worth it.

Yeah, there is a tab to switch between steam or origin although idk if you can generate your origin keys and then generate your steam keys or if you generate one it locks you out of the other.

I am really impressed with this bundle. It is incredibly generous. It is only $4.74USD at the moment. It's only gone up about 4 cents since I bought mine.

I didn't spot anything to do with Steam. I'll check now :)

EDIT: Ah yes, there's the tab! :) Since I've already used the Origin keys, if I'm locked out of the Steam keys, I'll just re-buy the package for $1.00 and add them to Steam also.

I didn't spot anything to do with Steam. I'll check now :)

EDIT: Ah yes, there's the tab! :) Since I've already used the Origin keys, if I'm locked out of the Steam keys, I'll just re-buy the package for $1.00 and add them to Steam also.

No worries, you can activate both the Steam and Origin keys regardless of whatever order you choose to do it in. I activated mine on Steam first then on Origin (sans Sims 3 since that bug is still present).

I had issues with Origin not loading the code redemption screen last night, but all seems to be well again now. Just redeemed by Dead Space 3 key (the only thing that doesn't have a Steam key apart from a Sims 3 DLC).

No worries, you can activate both the Steam and Origin keys regardless of whatever order you choose to do it in. I activated mine on Steam first then on Origin (sans Sims 3 since that bug is still present).

What bug?

The latest MoH is warfighter. The one on this sale is the one that came out in 2010.

Both probably arent worth getting, especially if you have Bf3. I got MoH warfighter for free with my simcity purchase, and it wasn't even worth free.

Good to know, I'll probably give it a try then.

I got DS3 from the Sim City tumult, so it's nice to have DS1, but I would have preferred DS2 rather than Burnout (Which I already have on Steam, EA stopped selling the DLC for it a while ago, but it still tells me to buy it, it's quite annoying)

Excellent deal. I'd be stupid not to get it. (even if that means i have to use origin)

I agreed until I discovered most of the games in this bundle also have Steam keys :)

I agreed until I discovered most of the games in this bundle also have Steam keys :)

Yep, that's nice. But i mainly bought it for BF3 and Dead Space 3 which are Origin only. Anyway, shouldn't really complain if i'm getting them at that price.

• Like 1

Since the beginning of Humble Bundle they have done Developer Specific Bundles, the one from last week was Deep Silver, it only had their games and they were only available for Windows, They have done it for a while now. 

When it is Indie games and cross platform its the Humble Indie Bundle otherwise its named aptly for what it is.

They even had a Book bundle once.

Here is a list of the bundles in the past that i have purchased.

• Humble Bundle Mojam
  • Humble Bundle for Android
  • Humble Bundle for Android 2
  • Humble Bundle for Android 3
  • Humble Bundle for Android 4
  • Humble Deep Silver Bundle
  • Humble Frozenbyte Bundle
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3
  • Humble Indie Bundle 4
  • Humble Indie Bundle 6
  • Humble Indie Bundle 7
  • Humble Indie Bundle V
  • Humble Introversion Bundle
  • Humble THQ Bundle
  • Humble Voxatron Debut

• Amnesia Fortnight
  • Humble Botanicula Debut
  • Humble Bundle Mojam 2
  • Humble Bundle with Android 5
  • Humble Bundle with Android 6
  • Humble Deep Silver Bundle
  • Humble Double Fine Bundle
  • Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle
  • Humble Indie Bundle 4
  • Humble Indie Bundle 6
  • Humble Indie Bundle 7
  • Humble Indie Bundle 8
  • Humble Mobile Bundle
  • Humble Origin Bundle
  • Humble Weekly Sale: 1C Company
  • Humble Weekly Sale: Alan Wake
  • Humble Weekly Sale: Bastion
  • Humble Weekly Sale: Introversion
  • Humble Weekly Sale: Jim Guthrie and Friends
  • Humble Weekly Sale: Klei Entertainment
  • Humble Weekly Sale: Positech Games
  • Humble Weekly Sale: Spiderweb Software
  • Humble Weekly Sale: Telltale Games
  • Humble eBook Bundle
  • Humble eBook Bundle 2

My humble bundle is bigger, but as you can see I couldn't resist the Humble Origin Bundle, what with Steam AND Origin keys. ;)

As I accidentally link my bundles.. damn it. LOL

Well, seeing as we're comparing bundle purchases...

• Humble Bundle Mojam
  • Humble Bundle for Android 2
  • Humble Bundle for Android 3
  • Humble Bundle with Android 6
  • Humble Double Fine Bundle
  • Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle
  • Humble Frozenbyte Bundle
  • Humble Indie Bundle
  • Humble Indie Bundle 2
  • Humble Indie Bundle 3
  • Humble Indie Bundle 4
  • Humble Indie Bundle 6
  • Humble Indie Bundle 7
  • Humble Indie Bundle 8
  • Humble Indie Bundle V
  • Humble Introversion Bundle
  • Humble Origin Bundle
  • Humble THQ Bundle
  • Humble Voxatron Debut

Not the biggest, but as Michael Caine once said in Goldmember, "It's not the size mate, it's how you use it." ;)

Man I jumped on this bundle as soon as I saw it here.  I can finally give Burnout Paradise a fair shake this time.  Played the demo a few years back and didn't find it appealing at all. Since then though, many people have been talking about how great the game is, so this gave me a great chance to give this game another go.

Dammit Sims 3 can only be used on Origin, nooooo :(

It's one of their poorest examples of Origin gaming too, since it still uses the EADM system of installing and patching separately and requires a separate install for every expansion and you can't verify the files and whatnot. o.o  Sims 4 had better be properly integrated.

At any rate, good move by EA.  I'm glad they're trying to repair their reputation since I've been fond of them for some time.

True, and I completely agree, but all these game for cheap - in this one case - I don't care :D Cheap gamesss!

Three of the games alone (Crysis 2 Maximum and both Dead Space titles) make it worth the $6 above-average - which throws in BF3.  And folks are still quibbling?

• Like 2

Three of the games alone (Crysis 2 Maximum and both Dead Space titles) make it worth the $6 above-average - which throws in BF3.  And folks are still quibbling?

I have been searching for crysis sale for some time.

I can activate games on both steam and origin.Which one would be better

Activate it on both! :)

I'll be playing the games on Steam due to better friends and achievements integration :)

Depends on where the majority of your friends are.

I have both, but I tend to play more campaign and skirmish as opposed to MP (all games - it's not unique to shooters).

Methinks it's a day to put some pin money in the debit card and jump on this bundle.