True Blood (Season 7) (FINAL SEASON!)

I still don't know why they had to cut last season and this season down to 10 episodes.  Just means more content cut and less building up.  Makes it feel rushed.

Yup, season has been extremely disappointing so far, hope it picks up!

Sookie will be the cure in some way it has to be like that

Most definitely! 

In one of the videos where you had the exe. producer etc. all talking, they even said something like "sookie is the cause of all this, however, she is also the solution" 

They didn't even show Tara actually dying, so likely she isn't actually dead and her mom just was delusional and the pile of blood was probably the guy she killed.  Who knows where she went though.  FYI she is listed as credited for all 80 episodes so...

It was just confirmed by Pam in the latest episode, Tara is most definitely dead.

OMG

Alcide Died WAT!

Alcide :(

I cant believe they killed him off, he was a pretty ######ing good character IMO.

WOW! That episode :o Really shocked with the ending and Eric is back in Bon Temps in the next episode YAY!

Best one of this season so far :cool:

Reports are saying that Joe wanted to be off the show so thats why they killed off Alcide.

It's strange considering its the final season he could of just seen it out. I have a feeling Eric will die soon seeing as reports say he only filmed a handful of episodes as well

It's strange considering its the final season he could of just seen it out. I have a feeling Eric will die soon seeing as reports say he only filmed a handful of episodes as well

I guess I wouldn't go by IMDB as it has him only listed through yesterday (July 6th's) episode.

• 3 weeks later...

No one watch this any more then?

:p

Hopefully the show will pick up now that those hep v vamps in Bon temp have been dealt with. Can't help but feel that Bill is going to be killed of, too many flashbacks of him and his life as a human lately....

I just hope they're going to keep going back to old characters. I got really excited when I saw Hoyt, and I hope he's coming to Bon Temps.

And they'd better bring back Adele Stackhouse! If I don't see her in some way at least once this season (preferably in the final episode) I'm going to be very disappointed.

But, True Blood hasn't been the same since season 6. It's a shame Alan Ball left, I'm pretty sure that with him leading the writing would've been more coherent.

No one watch this any more then?

:p

Hopefully the show will pick up now that those hep v vamps in Bon temp have been dealt with. Can't help but feel that Bill is going to be killed of, too many flashbacks of him and his life as a human lately....

Nope it's going to be Eric that dies :p

The last thing I saw was Alcide dying, mum complained to Comcrap about bill being too high so they rolled us into new package which... doesn't include HBO anymore.  Without telling her that.  :/  It was included in our previous package no extra charge (and it was cheaper than we were paying like 2 years ago)

can share why Bill ? I am still so undecided  :unsure:

Eric dying would cause alot of fans to hate the end even more, already its got stupid with Sarah being "the cure"

Eric dying would cause alot of fans to hate the end even more, already its got stupid with Sarah being "the cure"

lol ... fans power pretty true  :)

on the show it was emphasized that Bill condition was accelerating at rapid pace compared to other vampires, could be a hint  ?

90% certain Bill will die now.

My predictions:

- they get the cure/Sarah to Bill but it doesn't work since the hep-v is mixed with fairy blood in his system

or

- they don't get to him in time