All Blacks finish 3rd

well WOOOHOOO

i am satisfied after our disappointing lost to wallabies last week (damn them :p)

good thumping of france

40-13 :)

GO ALL BLACKS

now..

GO ENGLAND for the Win.

and the next day

GO CAL (this weekend is the 'big game' - talking about university football)

Cal vs Stanford :)

We wanna keep the axe for another year :)

dont be sour now... ;) we won fair and square.:laugh:

tho i think we all knew france would bow to the all blacks in that matchup.....last i saw it was like 33-13.. so at least they bumped up the margin before the end :D

good for them tho ^_^

now on to victory for australia... (thats if the uk does get into a kicking game with wilkinson :ninja: )

god only knows what gregans g0nna do tho... if him or mattie rodgers stuffs another kick of pass... we'll have to re introduce capital punishment

hahahahaha.. not with that showing the other night , $3aud (hehe roughly a pound :p) says not even england would have held back the all blacks

My first team was Wales, but sadly they couldnt quite do it, ah well.

COME ON ENGLAND!!

wales did a bloomin good job... their last match was inspiring, simply amazing footwork

i wanna get pay per view only for 1 reason

to see what wilkinson does

gregan says that wilkinson is not the main target , as a matter of fact he is the least spoken of.

i dont buy that..

i want england to win cuz i tend to support the underdogs :)

It's a dirty same the Aussies beat the Blacks. Would have been nice to see Wales go all the way though, but you all knew that was pretty much a pipe dream :(

games about to start.......... GO THE WALLABIES.......... its raining like h311 and the wind is up, which means wilkinsons out of action for field goals ^_^ W00T... yay for eastern states weather

GO CAL (this weekend is the 'big game' - talking about university football)

Cal vs Stanford :)

We wanna keep the axe for another year :)

Well, at least both teams are going into it theoretically still bowl eligible this year, which is nice regardless, and makes things more interesting.

Someone might have to check if Cal's done a decent job cleaning the axe this last year.

I heard that's why it visits there every now and then. :)

Edited by poind