Signatures anyone?

Question

Hey all,

i am sort of a n00b, only been posting for about two weeks (although a little bit fiendishly!)

anyone want any signatures made for them, coz i quite enjoy doing them.

also, just got my sig. up, comments??

thx :D

Nice looking sig there. I'm wondering, what do you use to make your sigs with?

I'm new to them myself so I'm looking for some tips and stuff.

Thanks!

hey i like sigs ill make people sigs if they want, but they have to have potatoe's in them! also if you wanna make me another sig and avatar ill use it,!! that way , maybe blaise won't be jealous of my photoshop skills with my current sig and avatar

its pure fireworks MX. Tho i have started using Photoshop CS, just cos its cool!

both programs come with some good built in filters... combinations of the two result in some very cool stuff...

@caroline: sure, for a fellow brit! something still along the lines of dreams and such?

@spicy: u 2...

HeHe. We have another one here people!!! If you need a hand wid any Graphics I sure I could give it a go! Caroline, yeah thats fine requesting but I only made u that one yesterday!!!

I would love a new avatar and Signature please. If you can't I don't mind. MSG me if you need any information.

Also please don't base it around my 'shortened-NES-controller'.

I would love a new avatar and Signature please. If you can't I don't mind. MSG me if you need any information.

Also please don't base it around my 'shortened-NES-controller'.

I am bored so im doing it.

JMann

@caroline: sure, for a fellow brit! something still along the lines of dreams and such?
Yeah, baby ;)
Caroline, yeah thats fine requesting but I only made u that one yesterday!!!

So make me another if you are in a huff about it :p

Could you try and make me a neat-O sig, lol i've been working on other peoples sigs in my other forums for a while now, and im to busy to make one for myself lol

Side note: also just a side note, but there is a Graphic Request Thread for stuff like this and whatever, if you want you can answer peoples replies on that thread as well on requests, and maybe just tell people if they need requests to post em there cause after a while you might get overwhelmed and I know there are a whole bunch of people in that thread that wouldn't mind doing whatever in their free time.

then again its just a side note :happy: