Avengers: Age of Ultron

I HATE with all my guts how actors always talk in third person.

But wouldn't it be a lot weirder if they said something like, "We're super protective of each other, bla bla"?  They're actors playing a character, not the character themselves.

If I'm understanding you correctly that is.

• Like 2

But wouldn't it be a lot weirder if they said something like, "We're super protective of each other, bla bla"?  They're actors playing a character, not the character themselves.

If I'm understanding you correctly that is.

yeah pretty much :p

I kinda think Marvel needs the X-Men in the MCU now that they've done an Avengerfication of an X-Men Comic.

I read yesterday that there WILL be a mid credits scene, but NO post credits scene (like the first Avengers). 

I read yesterday that there WILL be a mid credits scene, but NO post credits scene (like the first Avengers). 

they mentioned this on the news last night.. naturally they butchered the whole thing and didnt know what exactly they were talking about.  luckily they had some nerd on skype to explain that there would still be the typical teaser into whats next...  just not an added bonus scene where the avengers are eating lunch.

Yawn.

Still pumped for BvS.

I'm looking forward to that too! But until that comes out..this is gonna be awesome.