Avengers: Age of Ultron

It's most certainly fake, I know someone who has seen AoU and there's no after credit scene

Probably also a ploy to get people to sit though the entire credits. Only to be disappointed. Speaking of credits. I wish every movie did it where they show photos of the characters and who played who.

It's meant to be fake. I think it would have been pulled from YouTube if it were real.

We'll see soon enough though!

Probably also a ploy to get people to sit though the entire credits. Only to be disappointed. Speaking of credits. I wish every movie did it where they show photos of the characters and who played who.

Just like Predator does :)

Just came back from the cinema.... holy ######! What a movie. Loved every second of it! If you like the first you'll love the second. Still plenty of that token Joss Whedon banter, lots of action, a great story and to me they managed to up the stakes from the first film.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

Just came back from the cinema.... holy ######! What a movie. Loved every second of it! If you like the first you'll love the second. Still plenty of that token Joss Whedon banter, lots of action, a great story and to me they managed to up the stakes from the first film.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!

Shouldn't be that hard to up the 1st one seeing how 1/3 of the movie took place on that flying thing.

Personally, I'd rather they do what the old Cannonball & Smokey & The Bandit movies did... Show some bloopers!

Screw you, Floating... now I feel old as hell.

Not the only one - Loved those outtakes of that movie!

Got my tickets for Friday night. Odd that it's out here in Australia already as were normally last for everything

Watched it out last night, over all it was good. Would of like to see more out of i maybe more of a tie in with Marvels Agents of Shield.

I love the MCU and loved the first movie and have been interested in seeing this movie which is the sequel. lately I've been hearing not so good reviews, so, what do you guys think should I go see this movie or not?

Screw you, Floating... now I feel old as hell.

Dude, you ARE old as hell! Join the Oldies Club! ;)

I love the MCU and loved the first movie and have been interested in seeing this movie which is the sequel. lately I've been hearing not so good reviews, so, what do you guys think should I go see this movie or not?

Personally, I find that my tastes bear virtually no resemblance to any shared by any "official" reviews.  In fact, if they hate a movie, I'm far more likely to love it than anything.

Go see it.  At the end of the day, only you can decide if it's a good movie or not.

Saw it today. Have to say that it was a bit disappointing.

[No spoilers] The opening sequence was CGI heavy, didn't have any stakes and felt very rushed - same with the 'development' of Ultron. A lot of the scenes were clearly designed for the trailer. Robert Downey Jr seemed like he was really phoning it in. The Hulk vs Iron Man battle was rather contrived, especially the location - it was just an excuse to film in a major market and add another action scene. The highlight was The Vision, who was exceptional - one of the best characters in the MCU and someone I hope we'll see a lot more of. The final battle was pretty meh. The post-credit scene was incredibly short and lacked the humour typically associated with them. This movie was nothing on Guardians Of The Galaxy or Winter Soldier.

Overall I'd give it 7/10. Worth watching but not one you have to see in the cinema.

Well, RDJ has been doing this for quite awhile now. And he's made it pretty known he doesn't want to keep on doing the IM role. It doesn't surprise me that he's phoning his performance in, but it is disappointing that in Avengers 2 of all things he does that.

Just got back, loved it. Vision was excellent and the whole thing made me happy to wait for the build up to Infinity War

Dude, you ARE old as hell! Join the Oldies Club! ;)

Personally, I find that my tastes bear virtually no resemblance to any shared by any "official" reviews. In fact, if they hate a movie, I'm far more likely to love it than anything.

Go see it. At the end of the day, only you can decide if it's a good movie or not.

Well, I have been interested in finding out more about Quicksilver! Maybe I should go see it.

Wave enough cash at the guy, he'll come back to the role.

It's not like he's getting a huge amount of other work, after all...

The money will get him to do it but not get him to do it well, he'll take his money from Disney and call it a day.

The money will get him to do it but not get him to do it well, he'll take his money from Disney and call it a day.

Getting him to do it well is the director's job.  If the performance gets "phoned in", then the director should have addressed that during filming!