Streetball

Thanks alot guys I will be very honest I been on newin for some time checking on the news and stuff but I never really posted. I usually check out the customizing windows xp section alot. Please check out those videos and tell me what you think.

nice and clean site! I only wish I could do one at all... Looking at the poll seems like you have got a good amount of hits.

Didnt know Skip is in Miami. Last I saw he was at Milwaukee....

Congrats, dude, good work

personally i wasn't that impressed with the overall performance. if they hadn't cut the clips, and just done straight video, i would have been much more impressed... seems like they're hiding something.

nice and clean site! I only wish I could do one at all... Looking at the poll seems like you have got a good amount of hits.

Didnt know Skip is in Miami. Last I saw he was at Milwaukee....

Congrats, dude, good work

Yeah he was on Golden State before he got to Miami. Yeah the site gets good hits but the traffic is down by 300% right now.
personally i wasn't that impressed with the overall performance. if they hadn't cut the clips, and just done straight video, i would have been much more impressed... seems like they're hiding something.

That's the whole point of clips you cut up whats worth viewing and make a "video clip" plus bandwith reasons and download times would be a concern if I made the videos to long. But there is nothing to hide, the clips are normally stronger anyway but I am off in college away from the rest of my teamates. Thanks for the feedback keep it coming.