2013 poll-What media player software/hardware do you use?

What media player do you use?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What media player do you use? (software)

• Jriver (center and jukebox)
    • Windows media player (any version)
    • Zune
    • itunes
    • Winamp
    • Foobar
    • Online only (spotify,grooveshark,shoutcast stations,etc)
    • VLC
    • Media Player Classic
    • Other (Please specify)
  2. 2. What media player do you use? (hardware)

• Google Chromecast
    • Roku
    • Apple TV
    • Logitech Revue (etc)
    • WD TV
    • NETGEAR (neoTV,PushTV,etc)
    • Custom HTPC
    • Other (Please specify)

As the topic title indicates... What media player software and hardware do you use?

As for me it's still J-River for music and for videos it's VLC media player. 

• 2 weeks later...

On the desktop, Foobar for audio and MPC for videos.  For streaming movies/etc I have a server running Plex, which is in turned picked up by the central DVR in the house, so I get regular TV along with whatever I'm serving on every TV in the house.

All my music, photos and videos is stored locally on a HP Microserver running FreeNAS.  To display the content (photos, music, and videos) on my TV I've got a Raspberry Pi running XBMC.  On my PC I use Songbird for music, Picasa for photos, and XBMC for videos.

• 4 weeks later...

PC:

Spotify and Foobar for music, MPC-HC with Haali Renderer, ReClock and LAV decoders for video (best quality setup you can get without going MadVR-overkill).

Hardware:

Raspberry Pi running OpenELEC. Can easily handle 1080p MKV's streamed from any PC in the house which is pretty awesome. I love XBMC, it's great to control using your TV remote and CEC (and the automatic subtitle finder is really awesome!).

WMP for audio, media centre for my rather large video collection, on a custom PC rigged up to a HD monitor. I currently don't own a HDTV so my main gaming PC also serves as my media centre