Here

Yeah, well the article itself is true enough, however chances are that you don't notice the max 100ms difference in typing and that the keyboard quality has more impact on your typing than an imperceptible touch detection delay. 

What I wonder though, are perhaps the slower displays more accurate ? they only mention touch latency, not accuracy on the touch presses. 

Well yeah, I think it has to do with bigger targets. They are talking about the Androids being 1/20th of a second slower. Is 1/20th of a second enough to cause you to stumble when typing? Otherwise the bigger screen and larger key targets should prevail. I will say this, when I first got an Android (I started with a Captivate after having an iPhone 4), I felt like I had to relearn my typing a little because the iPhone handled the multitouch and rapid key pressing better when typing very fast than the Captivate did. This is an issue that I believe has gotten much better on Android, but at the same time, part of it is learning the new phone and how it works. I don't think the 1/20th of a second makes near the difference that the handling of multitouch does because when you type rapidly you end up pressing a second key before you lifted the first entirely. It's all about reading them how they were pressed even when it means a few are pressed at once. That, I think, is where the difference came in on older Androids at least. Now I think the only difference is just people being used to one or the other.

I never really noticed a difference. It's not like single ply vs double ply toilet paper where you can feel the advantage of one over the other. To say the iphone's "MART" is twice as fast as the competition is just one of those things I shrug at.

The test results would be reversed once they do a re test with iOS 7 installed on all Apple devices.

The lag while typing on my iPad 3 is beyond funny since I installed iOS 7 on it.