Why the NHL and its players ROCK!

they really should do this more often.. its a great idea. next time though, they need to televise it nationally in the US, i really wanted to watch it but i was unable to.

Ok, your complaint about the NBA is what? Almost ALL of the NBA players play free games in parks with kids, college people, ect. I seriously have no clue what your gripe is with NBA players...

Of course you have no clue to what my gripe is with the players...I didn't mention one thing about NBA PLAYERS. I said the NBA, in general. But...since you're asking...

For one, it's all me and no we. Carmelo vs. LeBron? T-Mac vs. Kobe? ****, if that's how my company were to represent itself I'd leave. ANYONE who makes it to the NBA is a talented ball player, period. They all deserve some type of credit.

Second, the product sucks. And PLEASE don't tell me different. These guys can't score more than 80 points a game, when back in the 80s, 70s, 60s, they were putting up over 100 easy AND most of the time that was without a 3 point line. Also, the fouls called are so goddamn ridiculous it takes away from the game EVER establishing a flow.

And I guess for my 3rd, but not FINAL gripe with the NBA is the constant failure of the NBA and it's owners, executives, and itself as a company, ever taking blame for ANYTHING. All I have is two words for that: Trail Blazers. I don't even need to elaborate on that one. Oh...and also the EXTREME lack of any type of competition is hilarious. We all KNOW who will win the NBA title...a Western Conference team. They might as well make the Western Conference Playoffs THE playoffs.

I won't even address your comment about players on the playgrounds...my gripe isn't with players. But also watching some AND 1 Mixtape or ESPN Streetball doesn't make it "the way it is". Sorry, YO, but not all NBA players are out there.

I apologize if this came off rude or whatever, but I would just like to NOT be quoted wrong or my opinion slighted. ****, if I was an NBA player (which was my dream until I got to college) I would love it. But I would rather have been a player back in the 80s or early 90s when the product was genuine and not some WWF (or WWE whatever the hell...) wannabe. I don't need Brittney Spears telling me she loves the NBA and sing a song at halftime about it.

Gotta love the Warriors. Hard working, TEAM oriented...and still won't make the playoffs.

kind of sad, we hosted it and lost it :no:

and it got as low as -30 with windchill.. but nothing stops me from the weather :yes:

JUST rememberd about this thread...

I relally disagree with you though man...100 ppg? please, they have better DEFENCE now

fouls? they don't call most of them! Although some that are called are pretty dumb...

player vs player? I see it only in the media...whenever I watch a press conference it's always about the team.

I agree though about the way we can USUALLY tell who will win the finals...but it has been thrown off a couple of times in the very recent past