FAO DonC

Me thinks it's a random generic internet image, without proper authentication, it's lies :p

Right, why would I choose an image with the buffy and angel boxsets on display as well?

not to mention the date and time in the image :p

or the visible dust as I didn't dust before taking the pic :p

actually, considering that was a pic taken from an sgs3 in low light, using the flash, it didn't come out half bad :)

Right, why would I choose an image with the buffy and angel boxsets on display as well?

not to mention the date and time in the image :p

or the visible dust as I didn't dust before taking the pic :p

actually, considering that was a pic taken from an sgs3 in low light, using the flash, it didn't come out half bad :)

Dust, Buffy? But nothing that says dushmany :shifty:  ( me just being an ass :p ) How bout some pics of you audio set up :D

Dust, Buffy? But nothing that says dushmany :shifty:  ( me just being an ass :p ) How bout some pics of you audio set up :D

Here goes

post-354816-0-37071600-1382714757.jpg

This is actually and old one, I now have 2 RB-03 power amps and that ps3 died

post-354816-0-58735500-1382714772.jpg

Partial pic of my pc monitor setup :p

hey Dushmany, nice purse.  Is that a Coach?

naw, tory burch

You still use the sidebar gadgets? I thought Microsoft disable those in an update. :huh:

Er nope, screenshot taken just this minute, they still woik

attachicon.gifImage1.jpg

Yup, same for me, and I have up to date windows 7 setup.

• Like 2

naw, tory burch

Yup, same for me, and I have up to date windows 7 setup.

For some reason I thought Microsoft disabled them, but I suppose its good that they didn't as people still seem to use them. :)

For some reason I thought Microsoft disabled them, but I suppose its good that they didn't as people still seem to use them. :)

I'd be ###### if they disabled em, but I have a couple of fall back sidebars too if needed

I like it, specially when I'm bored and can listen to the radio via them, weather gadget's pretty accurate

newsfeed is set to neowin (and only neowin since I had thoosje's sidebar back in 2003 I think. it's how I learned about the site)

hard drive gpu and network monitors added separately as were the sound and radio gadgets

pic viewer, currency and calendar are stock

clock looks stock but it's not, the second hand has a bounceback motion (windows 7 stock clock second hand doesn't, it's very static)

I'd be ****ed if they disabled em, but I have a couple of fall back sidebars too if needed

I like it, specially when I'm bored and can listen to the radio via them, weather gadget's pretty accurate

newsfeed is set to neowin (and only neowin since I had thoosje's sidebar back in 2003 I think. it's how I learned about the site)

hard drive gpu and network monitors added separately as were the sound and radio gadgets

pic viewer, currency and calendar are stock

clock looks stock but it's not, the second hand has a bounceback motion (windows 7 stock clock second hand doesn't, it's very static)

Is that why you're holding off on getting Windows 8?

Is that why you're holding off on getting Windows 8?

Nah, this is a dual core Athlon 3.2, not going to spend any money on it as it's almost 11 years old now

Was saving to build the ultimate gaming rig, but then my wife decided the money could be better spent on redecorating the storage room and converting it into a hobby room for her

can i have a cookie too?  :cry:

Come on just one little cookie. Please!

sad-cat.jpg

well since +rr_dRock doesn't seem to be here anymore I made cookies for everyone

chip_cookies_pile2.jpg :)

Sorry guys, I was busy baking this bad boy for everyone who reads this thread!

2433328198_63a7525a3f_z.jpg

Brando212 gets the bigger half.

• Like 4

Nah, this is a dual core Athlon 3.2, not going to spend any money on it as it's almost 11 years old now

Was saving to build the ultimate gaming rig, but then my wife decided the money could be better spent on redecorating the storage room and converting it into a hobby room for her

I would have thought you would split the money equally.