Dont forget to set your clocks back an hour tonight (USA)

For those living in the United States, don't forget to set your clock back one hour tonight. Daylight savings time ends Sunday November 3rd 2013 at 2:00am, which for insomniacs is tonight. If you do forget to set you clocks back, you will be 1 hour late for things tomorrow.

post-455563-0-05952300-1383437707.jpg

Won't you be an hour late?  ;)

Fixed it, it will be a great excuse for those late to school or work tomorrow

No. An hour early.

No, an hour late.   Fall back an hour, if you forget and have an appointment at 9 and your clock is still set an hour ahead you will be arriving at 10, an hour late.

No, an hour late.   Fall back an hour, if you forget and have an appointment at 9 and your clock is still set an hour ahead you will be arriving at 10, an hour late.

You've got it backwards.  If you didn't change your clock and showed up at 9, you're actually there at 8....an hour early.  Just like my relief did this morning at work...hilarious he showed up at 5 and didn't realize it until he got there. 

You've got it backwards.  If you didn't change your clock and showed up at 9, you're actually there at 8....an hour early.  Just like my relief did this morning at work...hilarious he showed up at 5 and didn't realize it until he got there. 

lol that happened to me once, ended up an hour early in the freezing cold outside my depot, wondering why my truck wasn't loaded, who had the keys to it etc...

So did Indiana till last year (and only PART of Indiana now does observe it). My friend there is like WTF! :angry:

So the upper west stays the same while the rest of IN changes time. Makes no sense. LOL

----------

All my stuff switched but I forgot I needed to adjust my stove and microwave. I think I need to start shopping for smart kitchen appliances :p

Meh, the clocks went back an hour on the 27th October in the UK and I still haven't gotten round to changing the time on certain devices.   

get off your ass and change them. 

:p

No. An hour early.

My apologies, you are right!   

You're right!

This is exactly why I hate DST, it is an abomination inflicted on civilized people!  My late Grandma used to say the only reason the politicians did this was to give them extra daylight to play golf with their cronies.   ;)

Nope... all are on my PC and tablets.  :)

I don't have a clock on my wall in my office... I use the clock on my PC  

I take tablet with me anywhere I go  :p

What about your game consoles and watch?

What about your game consoles and watch?

I don't have a watch anymore.. it's broken. I have a clock on my phone.. so I don't need a watch for awhile now.

My gaming console was set it automatically  :p

I don't have a watch anymore.. it's broken. I have a clock on my phone.. so I don't need a watch for awhile now.

My gaming console was set it automatically  :p

That's good! I was just making sure you hadn't forgotten anything. :)