General IE11 complaint thread

It stinks that in Windows 8.1, there is no way to return to IE10 without reinstalling Windows 8. I don't think Google is purposely causing problems with IE to use their browser. I might just complain to Microsoft for all the issues I am having with IE11.

You mean Google are causing problems in AMD.com just to dick with Microsoft? gee, that makes so much sense I wonder why I never thought of it

:rofl:

Internet Explorer 11 just installed on Windows 7 when I turned my computer on and good grief my graphics drivers began crashing then recovering and I had to revert back to IE10!

Would you by any chance happen either to have a dual GPU system, or an Intel CPU with it's onboard graphics components enabled in your BIOS? the D2D and WARP components that were backported to Windows 7 from Windows 8 to make IE10's new features work properly are known to cause issues on dual GPU systems, your only chance might be to remove KB2670838 and revert back to IE9

Can all companies just contribute to 1 rendering engine, Blink and use it in all there browsers then we will have 0 issues with websites! 

Why not Trident or Gecko???? 

Because Blink is far more advanced than the others right now

*Cough* then why the hell, Google Chrome developer matching their WebIDL implementation from IE11 and Firefox Nightly... Going for multithread Gecko like Parser (already did)... and much more...

Can all companies just contribute to 1 rendering engine, Blink and use it in all there browsers then we will have 0 issues with websites! 

This is a terrible idea. There is a reason there are standards, and browsers try to adhere to these standards, instead of only being 1 rendering engine. Without competition, you generally become stagnant, and improvements slow down. Also, I don't want anything to do with Google, so no thanks.

• Like 4