COD Ghosts: $1 Billion in sales to retail stores in 24hrs.

Just finished the campaign and all I can say: is like having sex with that girl who used to be hotter, and now not so much but still have it, is more of the same, quick but nice.

So your confirming the low standards of the target audience?

Just finished the campaign and all I can say: is like having sex with that girl who used to be hotter, but it's a Video Game, so it's nothing at all like this.

FTFY.

• Like 2

Teens and hypocrites, because in the end everyone gets to play it ....

FTFY.

in the end nothing really matters if it's what you mean :D

Just finished the campaign and all I can say: is like having sex with that girl who used to be hotter, and now not so much but still have it, is more of the same, quick but nice.

Teens and hypocrites, because in the end everyone gets to play it ....

...What?

Activision specifically noted in its announcement that it "sold more than $1 billion of Call of Duty: Ghosts into retail stores worldwide as of day one," meaning the figure is made up of units sold to retailers and not necessarily sales to consumers.

Activision put $1 billion dollars worth of COD ghost games sold to retail stores, Activision didn't make $1 Billion. The title of this thread is misleading and should be changed to "$1 Billion dollars of COD Ghost games sold to retail stores"

• Like 3

misleading title. Please correct!

Activision put $1 billion dollars worth of COD ghost games sold to retail stores, Activision didn't make $1 Billion. The title of this thread is misleading and should be changed to "$1 Billion dollars of COD Ghost games sold to retail stores"

Title Edited.

And here we have some companies still moaning and crying that piracy is hurting their sales and they can't feed their poor developers. The bottom line is this, you make good quality product and it will sell itself.

I've just played COD ghosts for about 2 days. IMO, the games maps are garbage and the damage mod is horrible. I'm going to sell the game on craigslist. Maps are too huge and no demolition or CTF? Its like a cross between Battlefield and Cod, where you run forever in huge environments only to be killed by a camping sniper....lame as ######. I give it a 7/10.

I'll admit, COD is a cash cow. without a doubt. however, each one is the same ol same ol run and gun bunny shooter. I'd sure like to see an actual squad based tactical shooter.

battlefield, COD and the like are almost blurred together.

• Like 1

And here we have some companies still moaning and crying that piracy is hurting their sales and they can't feed their poor developers. The bottom line is this, you make good quality product and it will sell itself.

So how do you explain CoD again?

• Like 1