Nokia Lumia 525 or Lumia 620?

I am wondering which phone to get... the to-be release Nokia Lumia 525 or Lumia 620.

The basic usage will be business, so email, some Internet browsing, twitter and calling. No hefty YouTube videos and apps will be seen and downloaded.

Which phone do you recommend?

Don't forget the Lumia 720. It's just slightly more expensive (at some retailers, hardly any difference at all) than the 620 and you get a thinner and sleeker device.

Don't forget the Lumia 720. It's just slightly more expensive (at some retailers, hardly any difference at all) than the 620 and you get a thinner and sleeker device.

Thx. But the 720 is also a larger phone and I like the compact size of the 620...

the 6xx series doesn't strike me as a very good line. it's not as good as the 7xx and doesn't really have much advantages over the 5xx. Just a really awkward position of the overall Lumia lineup to be in.

7-series is too large for me, 520 is a decent phone, but the model is a bit edgier and less roundish than the 620. The screen of the 620 is better and has more black-black colors than the 520.

Overall, I'm happy with the 620 for the two days I have it and played around with it.