• Mac OS X 10.8 'Mountain Lion'
    • Mac OS X 10.9 'Mavericks'
    • A Mac OS X version older than 10.5
    • SteamOS
    • Arch Linux
    • Ubuntu
    • Fedora
    • Debian
    • Other Linux distribution (specify below)
    • Other operating system (specify below)

I presume unless some mystical force comes and format's your computer then you have a pretty good idea if your going to switch to something different or not?

What if Windows 8.2 comes out in April or March or something? That isn't on the list. If we switch to it and used it for the rest of the year it wouldn't me our main OS. 

I had windows 8, then 8.1 all last year but just last werk I went back to windows 7, too many little things where annoying me plus 8.1 seems unstable to me (could be just my computer but 7 is working great)

A couple of months ago I was positive I'd never leave Windows 7 but after my new rig came with 8.1 I must say I love it now!

Am also planning on trying OSX on my PC but it's on hold for a while - I've tried to install it so many times and failed that I've given up for a while LOL!

It a poll question..... people are entitled to their opinions/common sense choices. Each to their own. No need to get upset.

The question was what, not why. They where answering a question that wasn't asked and in a very flame bait way, at least one of them was a rather obvious bait.

• Like 3

Windows 8.1 enterprise. Specifically a customised image "MainClient" 20gb wim that expands to 60gb upon install. Upon booting it has all my software installed, Customised start screen layout and servile local group policy settings enabled.

Windows 8.1 for me... or 8.2 if it comes out next year.

Curious why there's still 8.0 on the list though? Why wouldn't somebody put the 8.1 update on their machine if they had 8.0 already?