you know what yeah ill just go ahead and post it if other testers are getting codes too 

PXAMAFGDGW6EMY5RAYGX

if you have an extra code feel free to post it here

Whomever still needs a key here you go.

HWTYKG5HNEECHCY7MG7G

Test is Friday, February 28th at 12:00PM EST until Sunday, March 2nd at 11:59PM EST. 

Trying to signup for an account I get an unexpected account with the verification link.... :S

Here's another, hopefully someone can get the use of it :)

4N95YE595D4PHMN5E9HD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So the 5 day and 3 day headstart is now both well under way, who's playing and what do you think ?

PErsonally I'm anjoying it a lot, or well I was untill yesterday when I got a message I was booted from server and since then my userid has not been recognized(all indications from other people who experienced the same is that our accounts got suspended even though communications from zenimax and the CSR is non existant, and so far all of the people who have experience the issue reported gold spammers the day before...).

Anyway, the game looks great, it plays great, some people complain about broken quests so far I haven't experienced this except for one, which is the frog race. For it's graphics it also has really good performance. because of people I play with I also play on the US server and there hasn't really been any issues with lag or anything. The megaservers work exceptionally well and while they could have learnt a bit more from Funcom on it, they work more than well enough. one of the smoothest MMO launches so far, but I guess we'll have to see what happens on the 4/4, and well besides the fact I can't play the game since their report system inadvertantly banned me .... which is kind of annoying at the moment.

The current 10 hour maintenance with no ETA yet would probably have irritated me a whole lot more if I hadn't already been unable to play since 24 hours before that :)

post-69433-0-12021100-1396453849.jpg

post-69433-0-24699500-1396453883.jpg

post-69433-0-20166100-1396453922.jpg

To bad GW2 looks like GW2 though. the graphical style and gameplay are neither anything I like. It's got way to much asian inspiration on the faces/models and armors. Also this thread isn't about GW2 so ;)

Screenshots also don't portray the looks very well

I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan. I was in the beta. I will not be buying this game and paying the subsequent subscription fees. The fact that this is an MMO, with a bunch of dudes jumping around like morons completely ruins the immersion for me. Sticking with single player for now.

I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan. I was in the beta. I will not be buying this game and paying the subsequent subscription fees. The fact that this is an MMO, with a bunch of dudes jumping around like morons completely ruins the immersion for me. Sticking with single player for now.

It's not really like that though. but the world is a lot more alive. and the fact it's p2p and not f2p cuts the moron factor by about 99%