February 2014 Avatars & Signatures

Haha, no it doesn't have any relation to my username (well it might have after the incident), but that's a whole 'nother story. :p

Short version: Porsche Club weekend at Road Atlanta, damp track, borrowed car, exceeded the power>grip ratio and backed it into a tirewall just past turn 3. I was doing quick lap times and got the nickname of Flash Gordon, until the incident and someone said something like "needs to change his name to Crash Gordon" and I thought it was funny and embraced it. :D

You know they have Xbox Ones now so you can do that at home with Forza.

< My favourite show as a kid (ReBoot) with my favourite character (Matrix).

A lot of people think my name is from "The Matrix," but it's really "Matrix" from the animated show "ReBoot."

A lot of people think my name is from "The Matrix," but it's really "Matrix" from the animated show "ReBoot."

No it isn't.

It's a ghost. It's a character used to promote breakfast cereal. That's about it.

Big cereal fan I take it?

I probably should have made this topic "Explain your Username and/or avatar". If an overlord .. I mean mod is reading this, you can do that.  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Mine used to be an old Neowin logo from a green version of the site, but something happened (can't remember what) and I lost it, now its just blank.

The name is a longer story. I was testing some bit of code (don't remember what code now) and needed an alternative username from my usual of rstat1. The 2008 version of the Visual C# express edition had a green splashscreen (where the green in the name comes from) and C# spelled out is C Sharp (where the Sharp comes from), so I combined the two and used the resulting word Sharpgreen as the username.

Mine is pretty self-explanatory, I think. I need to make a clearer version of it, but so far couldn't be bothered.

It's clever and still makes me giggle even after all these years, so I've never changed it. Plus, that song is so darn catchy.

*hums and hammer-slides offstage*

Mine is pretty self-explanatory, I think. I need to make a clearer version of it, but so far couldn't be bothered.

It's clever and still makes me giggle even after all these years, so I've never changed it. Plus, that song is so darn catchy.

*hums and hammer-slides offstage*

You need to embrace Modern UI *cough*