Problem turn off computer

Hi !

I have a problem every time a want to turn off computer, after windows have close the computer boot up again.

Anyone kind how can help me with that problem ?

I have Windows XP installed.

Stridis

You mean when you Start -> Shutdown yeah?

My friend had this on his computer too, i didn't ask him what he did about it though, i'll let you know when i ask him

If you are reboot from XP and it stall and you have to press reset. I get that too. But I fix that.

The reasons WHY I had this problem. I have KYRO II card and the drivers of windows 2000 dont work totally with XP ....well only for that part that dont work.

So I was able to find beta drivers of KYRO II TV OUT 64 MB and work like a charm. Wish Hercules would just release it but they dont.

I have the beta drivers of it. For anyone need it.

If you are reboot from XP and it stall and you have to press reset. I get that too. But I fix that.

The reasons WHY I had this problem. I have KYRO II card and the drivers of windows 2000 dont work totally with XP ....well only for that part that dont work.

So I was able to find beta drivers of KYRO II TV OUT 64 MB and work like a charm. Wish Hercules would just release it but they dont.

I have the beta drivers of it. For anyone need it.

• 2 years later...
Hi !<br />

I have a problem every time a want to turn off computer, after windows have close the computer boot up again.<br />

Anyone kind how can help me with that problem ?<br />

I have Windows XP installed.<br />

<br />

Stridis

Try this: for XP

post-11-1067996816.jpg