Downloading From YouTube Easily

See, I couldn't get the original web page to work.

I added it as a bookmark, then went to YouTube but didn't see what to do then.  No options, no nothing :/

I understand if Neowin wants to lock this thread as it seems to have touched a line somewhere within the law.  Nontheless, if YouTube do decide to take action, I expect Neowin to point out the hundreds of other websites that are hosting the software to do this.

I would also expect TechSpot, who are partnered with Neowin for some news items, to also take down their pages on the same subject.

See, I couldn't get the original web page to work.

I added it as a bookmark, then went to YouTube but didn't see what to do then.  No options, no nothing :/

If you're referring to the post that you marked as best answer, the site seems to be working fine for me. You know that it is an extension to be installed on to Chrome though, right? You need to go to the site that Insanenutter provided and download it. Once installed, the button should appear on Youtube videos.

Regarding the legality of this, I'm pretty sure it isn't illegal. It may be against Youtube's ToS, but that doesn't make it illegal. With that said, I'm no lawyer. ;)