December Desktops

here's mine. going against everything ive ever believed in and im using an olive colored skin. but the olive and orange contrast so nicely, and mercedes is hot, so its alllll good.

wallpaper: mod of one from some crystalxp website or something. the chick is named mercedes and you can find some pics of her at www.purehotmodels.com or www.mercedesterrell.com

icons: on my DA page... click the WWW button.

object dock: most icons by me, not yet released, background is milk, and the rest of the icons are at customize.org or something

VS: Olive Verde by KoL - www.studiotwentyeight.com

any other questions or comments, just leave one here, or better yet... PM me.

post-7-1072713773.jpg

here's mine. going against everything ive ever believed in and im using an olive colored skin. but the olive and orange contrast so nicely, and mercedes is hot, so its alllll good.

wallpaper: mod of one from some crystalxp website or something. the chick is named mercedes and you can find some pics of her at www.purehotmodels.com or www.mercedesterrell.com

icons: on my DA page... click the WWW button.

object dock: most icons by me, not yet released, background is milk, and the rest of the icons are at customize.org or something

VS: Olive Verde by KoL - www.studiotwentyeight.com

any other questions or comments, just leave one here, or better yet... PM me.

That's one good looking lady (Y) ;)

Here is my desktop all mydesktop.jpg

It has winamp 5.0 final mini version and desktop is FF7 Advent Children from Square Enix Japanese Site. My mouse Cursor is Cursor XP by Stardock. My visual style is Mini Luna S amd bar at the top is just a new tool bar in XP. So I hop you likes it is my fav desktop of mine so far I am a freak I change it alot.

alot of people just dont post what they have anymore, they just post they Dtop and thats it, maybe if you post your VS, wa skin, wp, etc., all that maybe some of us wont have to pm you constantly :D , just had to say that thanks...

:wacko: Hey look! I found the "Add Reply" button. :blink:

Mine for the end of this month, and probably for quite a bit longer...

Visual Style - Pastel (by StevoFC) Click here to download Pastel

Winamp Skin - Freeza Inc. Smooth Blue (by a friend of mine) Click here for Freeza Inc Smooth Blue

Wallpaper - Pastel Colors Girl (by StevoFC) Click here for Pastel Colors Girl

:wacko: Hey look! I found the "Add Reply" button. :blink:

Mine for the end of this month, and probably for quite a bit longer...

Visual Style - Pastel (by StevoFC) Click here to download Pastel

Winamp Skin - Freeza Inc. Smooth Blue (by a friend of mine) Click here for Freeza Inc Smooth Blue

Wallpaper - Pastel Colors Girl (by StevoFC) Click here for Pastel Colors Girl

finally... thats the best desktop you have ever posted

thank g0d you got rid of that picture in the middle, and decided to change it for a change.

good for you man :)

finally... thats the best desktop you have ever posted

thank g0d you got rid of that picture in the middle, and decided to change it for a change.

good for you man :)

"Picture in the middle"? Are you referring to that girl I used to have in my wallpapers? She was just a good friend I really like, that's all that was all about. :rolleyes: :p

alot of people just dont post what they have anymore, they just post they Dtop and thats it, maybe if you post your VS, wa skin, wp, etc., all that maybe some of us wont have to pm you constantly :D , just had to say that thanks...

I hear ya! Post your info people! :)