My Router Doesn't Let VPN Connect

Question

So I bought the router the October 2012. After the first firmware update the unit is mostly performing well. Wifi strength is OK, but do wish it was better. I have had to power cycle it every now and then.

The Issue:

I have had the problem before, but this last month I finally decided to drill down to find, and hopefully fix, the problem. When I try and connect to several different VPNs the connection never establishes. Two VPNs I have tested are the SonicWall Global VPN and Meraki Client VPN. I have contacted SonicWall support and Meraki and we checked the logs on the VPN router and my connection never makes it to the unit. I called my ISP and verified they do not block anything. I bypassed my router and then the VPN connections establish right away and work. I called ASUS and after being on hold forever they confirmed with "higher up support" that ASUS's firmware does not support the ESP protocol for VPN connections.

So I spent this money on a router that is only a little over a year old and I need to replace it or find a fix. I tried looking at a 3rd party firmware, but I don't know what sites are trustworthy and that actually support this model ASUS.

Can someone tell me what 3rd party firmware I can use or recommend a good replacement router? My internet speed is 77/77 so I don't want anything that can't keep up with that.

EDIT:  I have the ASUS RT-N65U

10 answers to this question

I really find that hard to believe that does not support passthru

quick google

http://www.asus.com/support/Knowledge-Detail/11/2/RTN56U/B30C729F-9FEF-4542-7C77-274F7F1899F6/

How to enable function??VPN Pass through? with PPTP/L2TP/IPSec in RT-N56U?

1. Please launch a browser and go to the setting page of router; the default website of ASUS router?s setting page is http://192.168.1.1.

2. The setting steps of enabling VPN Pass through as following.

(1) Click ?Advanced Setting?

(2) Click ?WAN?

(3) Click ?DMZ?

(4) Select ?Enabled? in item??VPN PPTP Passthrough?

(5) Click button??Apply? and wait to update setting completely

? The steps of setting L2TP and IPSec are as above description. The default of VPN Pass through with PPTP/L2TP/IPSec is ?Disabled?.

Are you saying that option is not there, what specific firmware are you running?

Firmware 1.0.1.7f supports PPTP, L2TP, and IPSec NAT passthrough for VPN. A separate configuration tab for VPN has been created. LAN transfer speeds are incredible, networking is solid, wireless stability and range is far superior to a several Dual band DLink products.

Or how about here

4. in the main screen : GO TO ADVANCE SETTING (LEFT SIDE)

5. in the WAN section click on NAT Passthrough

6. ENABLE: IPSec Passthrough

7. APPLY

These were all 2 second googles

Not sure which model of ASUS router you have, but have you tried to enable the "VPN Passthrough" option on the router? A search gave me this ASUS page which says that "VPN Passthrough" is disabled by default in the firmware. Though in my ASUS router, it actually is enabled by default...

Oh and according to Wikipedia, ESP is part of IPSec, so you need to enable (specifically) the "IPSec Passthrough" option.

Kai Y, I tried following the instructions, but under the DMZ page there is no other option than just enabling DMZ. And for kicks I did try enabling DMZ to my PC and that did not fix the issue.

My router is the ASUS RT-N65U and I guess it just doesn't support ESP at all.   :/ Very aggravating. I also confirmed I have the latest firmware from ASUS.

Hello,

I have seen this web page before and didn't know if I should trust it or not. The Arabic looking text on the page was concerning to me.  :) Do you believe it is OK?

Its a Google Code page.

There are builds from 2012.

The source is available so you can look thru it.

People talking about it and tried it: http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=666038 http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18504930 http://digitalhome.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=155210 http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/forums/showthread.php?p=76347

Basically:

Seems+legit+_77813742ca6119209213b022fd3

BudMan, correct. I simply don't have the option in my firmware build. ASUS support said the latest firmware for my model doesn't support it.  :/

On the DMZ screen all I have is enable or disable DMZ. if I enable DMZ and save this only adds the additional option of entering in the local IP address for the DMZ.

I may try the Google page firmware.... what's the worse that can happen?! lol

So what firmware version number are you running - exactly?? See the other info in the post, where its under a different section.

Here is what you should do if native firmware does not support ESP through NAT -- throw it away (sell it on ebay - cuz I am sure it wasn't cheap), and send a scathing email/letter to the company saying YOU SUCK!!! And nobody should use your product, and I am going to let everyone know that. And post it on every website you can - this is s simple requirement.. They seem to allow you to vpn to their product.. But you can not vpn out through their product?

I can not fathom a router maker pulling this kind of support??? So you can not work from home with this router and connect to your company VPN?? Come on?? This is not a cheap as you can get router, this is a HIGH END router!!! I show it on amazon right now for $115..

BudMan, on 28 Jan 2014 - 19:34, said:

So what firmware version number are you running - exactly?? See the other info in the post, where its under a different section.

Here is what you should do if native firmware does not support ESP through NAT -- throw it away (sell it on ebay - cuz I am sure it wasn't cheap), and send a scathing email/letter to the company saying YOU SUCK!!! And nobody should use your product, and I am going to let everyone know that. And post it on every website you can - this is s simple requirement.. They seem to allow you to vpn to their product.. But you can not vpn out through their product?

I can not fathom a router maker pulling this kind of support??? So you can not work from home with this router and connect to your company VPN?? Come on?? This is not a cheap as you can get router, this is a HIGH END router!!! I show it on amazon right now for $115..

BudMan, I know this is why I was so frustrated when their own support (even 2nd level) told me it is simply not supported in their firmware and even told me to try a 3rd party firmware. I responded by this is a very common need and now you are telling me to download another 3rd party firmware when I paid over $100 for this?!!!!  I was so mad and that is why I came here.

But good news..... I just checked AGAIN and still under the DMZ page there is no option for what I need.... BUT I kept looking around and I did find it!!!!!  YAY!!!  lol It is under another page. I am very surprised their own support did not know this and wasted all my time on this.

So I would not have found this and bought another $100+ router if it wasn't for your guys help and getting me to recheck and recheck again.  :)  Thank you!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By News Staff
      Price Dropped: Get 5-years of torrent-friendly AdGuard VPN for only $29.99
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save $247.26 (85%) off a 5-Year subscription to AdGuard VPN. Surf securely and access your favorite content on unlimited devices using torrent-friendly servers.

Connecting to a VPN gives you an encrypted connection to the Internet. This allows you to stay private, stay secure, and access the online content you want — no matter where you are. AdGuard VPN is a virtual private network (VPN), which is a secure tunnel between two or more devices. This VPN is your ultimate solution for safe internet without restrictions from a trusted developer. A must-have when you need uncompromising online privacy protection. Zero-logging policy and advanced encryption algorithm guarantee that your personal data is not collected and your traffic stays private at all times.

40+ locations worldwide, check complete list of servers here Own security protocol to provide faster and safer VPN connection Possibility to add websites to exclusions Pings screen to show closest and fastest servers Possibility to choose DNS server (to block ads/trackers) Up to 5 devices connected simultaneously Zero-logging policy guarantees personal data security Trusted developer you can rely on
      Here's the deal:
      Five years of AdGuard VPN normally costs $359, but it can be yours for a Price Dropped $29.99, a saving of $319.01 off. For full terms, specifications, and license info please click the link below.

There are also discounted 1, and 3 year deals available.

Get 5 years of AdGuard VPN for just $29.99
      Save 18% off XVIDA Magnetic Wireless Power Bank
      Get 25% More Energy & 50% Faster Charging from This Portable Power Supply Fitted with Apple-Certified MagSafe Magnets

Get the XVIDA Magnetic Wireless Power Bank for $39.99 (list price $49)

Not for you?
      That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.

Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Giveaways: Apple Giveaway | Gaming Giveaway | Amazon Giveaway Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.

• By anmol112
      Parliamentary Committee asks the Indian government to ban VPN services in the country
      by Anmol Mehrotra

The Parliamentary Standing Committee on Home Affairs has filed a report with the Indian government urging it to ban all kinds of VPN (Virtual Private Networks) services in the country.

In the report (via Medianama) titled, “Action Taken By Government on the Recommendations/ Observations Contained in the 233rd Report on the Atrocities And Crimes Against Women And Children”, the committee notes that VPN services are used by bad actors to execute cybercrimes and has asked the government to develop a “coordination mechanism” with international agencies to ban VPN services in the country. This is a follow-up to the initial report that was tabled back in March this year. Furthermore, the report also encouraged the Home Ministry to work with Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) to actively detect and block VPNs in the country.

This comes just months after the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) scrapped the IT rules surrounding the use of VPNs in IT businesses and call centres. The move was aimed to help employees work from home during the pandemic.

The MeitY has responded to the report mentioning the various powers under which the government can block public access of information. This includes, "interest of sovereignty and integrity of India; defence of India; security of the State; friendly relations with foreign States or; public order or, for preventing incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence relating to above." The Ministry further told the committee that if a request to block services is received through Section 69A of the IT Act, the Ministry can initiate the process as per the rules stated in the section. The section allows the Central Government to ban information in the interest of sovereignty of India and has been used in the past to ban certain apps.

The committee was not happy with the reply and gave the following response:

Lastly, the committee has also recommended setting up more cyber forensic laboratories and asked the Home Ministry to “to empower all State Police and law enforcement agencies (LEAs) to take appropriate action regardless of State boundaries while examining a cybercrime.”

• By hellowalkman
      Asus rolling out Windows 11 support on LGA1151 Intel 6th & 7th gen Skylake/ Kaby Lake CPUs
      by Sayan Sen

Asus has kept its promise it seems and has started rolling out Windows 11-compatible firmware, at least for its Z270 series motherboards for Intel 6th and 7th gen processors. The company had earlier released a list of motherboard chipsets that according to it already had the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 module and technically should be able to run Windows 11.

Among that list of chipsets was Intel's Z270, which is Intel's flagship chipset for the socket LGA1151. LGA1151 is the predecessor of the firm's current LGA1200 socket that goes with the 11th gen Rocket Lake-S processors. The LGA1151 socket supports Intel's 6th gen (Skylake-S) and 7th gen (Kaby Lake-S) processors.

About a week ago and rather quietly one might add, the firm has released the latest BIOS version 1501 on some of its ROG Z270 motherboards. On some models like the Z270F GAMING, the 1501 firmware is still labeled as "Beta Version" as it is "still undergoing final testing before its official release".

On others, however, like the MAXIMUS IX FORMULA, this seems to be the final version and the BIOS is described as:

Essentially the latest firmware will now enable the TPM or in this case, Intel's PTT (Platform Trust Technology) in the BIOS by default.

There could be other motherboard models too including from other manufacturers which now have compatible firmware available. Interested users will have to look up that information in their respective motherboard model's support section.

If you're unsure what your motherboard model is, you can try running "msinfo32" or "System Information" to find that. Third-party tools like CPU-Z, or Piriform's Speccy, among others, can also be used to look it up.

Interestingly, while Microsoft had stated in its original Windows 11 minimum requirements that only 8th gen and newer Intel processors would be compatible with its next OS, the company later said that it was testing potential compatibility with Windows 11 on 6th gen Skylake and 7th gen Kaby Lake processors as well.

The official list from Microsoft however still doesn't have the Skylake and Kaby Lake CPUs listed but that list was updated even before its second statement was released. So it's possible that the firm is still testing things out and may update the list later.

• By Karthik Mudaliar
      Check out our Back to School Shopping Guide 2021 to get ahead this year
      by Karthik Mudaliar

After more than a year of trying to adapt to different remote learning methods, it’s finally time for students to return back to their campuses. However, some students might still continue to learn remotely. Irrespective of where students are learning from, back to school shopping has become more technology-focused than ever.

With this piece, Neowin presents you with its official back to school shopping guide that will help students pick some really useful laptop devices for their upcoming semester. Whether you are learning remotely or not, there is definitely something in here for you.

MacBook Air (M1)

Image Credits - TechRadar The MacBook Air with Apple's own M1 processor is hands down one of the best products by the company. It starts at $999 ($899 for students, parents, and teachers) but is far more powerful and capable than its predecessor. In addition to the M1, you can choose between the 8GB and 16GB RAM options. Storage starts with 256GB which can be expanded all the way up to 2TB.

The device weighs just 2.8 pounds and is already one of the lightest notebooks you can get. Apple says that you get an "all-day battery life" on the device, with practical usage lasting between 14 to 16 hours. This is excellent for something this size. Do note that the base version of the MacBook Air comes with an 8-Core CPU and 7-Core GPU while all the other models feature an 8-Core CPU and 8-Core GPU. With education pricing on the Apple Website, students can also get free AirPods.

Check it out on Apple.com Check it out on Amazon Check it out on Best Buy Surface Laptop 4

The Surface Laptop 4 from Microsoft is an excellent choice for students who want a great combination of performance and power. The base variant features AMD Ryzen 5 4680U processor, but you can upgrade to the 11th gen Intel Core i5 or the Core i7 one. RAM options include 8GB, 16GB , or 32GB while SSD storage options include 256GB, 512GB or 1TB. All variants come with Xe integrated graphics which is okay for light tasks but not really great for graphic-intensive ones like video editing and AAA games.

The slim and sleek design ensures that students won’t have a hard time carrying it around the campus. The computer also gives you an all-day battery life that will help you get your work done whether you are taking notes, sipping coffee in the canteen, or finishing up things for the next day in your dorm. The laptop starts at a price of $999 for the base variant (Ryzen 5, 8GB RAM, 256GB storage), and the maxed-out version will cost you $1,699 with Core i7, 32GB RAM, and 1TB storage.

Check it out on the Microsoft Store Check it out on Amazon Check it out on Best Buy Dell XPS 15

The XPS 15 features a stunning display in addition to the performance it offers. The base model starts at $1,299 and includes a Core i5-10300H, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Intel UHD graphics, and an FHD+ display. This one is okay for casual browsing but if you need some computing power, you might need the i7 variant. When maxed out, you can get a Core i7-10975H, 64GB RAM, and a 2TB SSD. The XPS 15 comes with two more display options - a 3.5K (3456x2160) OLED display and a UHD+ (3840x2400) display.

The keyboard and touchpad on this computer are great for students who will be spending hours with this machine. The laptop has also got narrowed bezels that really amps up the design. For a limited time, you can get 12% off up to $200 off on Dell's website; the discount is applicable on select laptops, monitors, electronics, and more. Before making a purchase, feel free to check out our full review of the Dell XPS 15.

Check it out on Dell.com Check it out on Amazon Check it out on Best Buy Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen3

The ThinkPad P1 is aimed at people who have to get some serious work done on their machines. There are some really powerful combinations of specs you can get on this computer. The device starts at around $1,600 for Intel Core i7-10750H, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD and an FHD (1920x1080) IPS display. Although the official price of the base variant on Lenovo's website is $2,939, the website automatically applies a discount of $1,381.33 which brings it down to $1,557.67.

On the processor front, you can get a Core i7-10750H, an i7-10850H/10875H with vPro, an i9-10885H with vPro all the way up to Xeon W-10855M with vPro. RAM can be expanded up to 64GB while you can get up to 2TB SSD storage. There are also a couple of display options available - a UHD (3840x2160) LCD IPS or OLED display. Both the displays support Dolby Vision HDR and look brilliant.

Check it out on Lenovo.com Check it out on Amazon HP Spectre x360

The 13.3-inch Spectre x360 features a stylish aluminum chassis with a new 16:9 borderless display that makes it one of the most compact laptops on our list. The device sports the latest Intel Evo and Tiger Lake processors. Starting at $1,009.99, the base variant will give you a Core i5, 8GB RAM, and 256GB SSD.

However, the laptop really shines when upgraded to a better Core i7, 16/32GB RAM, and up to 2TB of storage. There's also a good 4K UHD OLED display option available, although the IPS one is also great, with vivid colors, good contrast, and wide viewing angles. The keyboard offers a pleasant snappy typing experience while the touchpad glides and taps smoothly. Check out our full review of the HP Spectre x360 to know every detail about the laptop.

HP is currently offering 5% off on selected products as part of its back to school sale as well.

Check it out on hp.com Check it out on Amazon Check it out on Best Buy Razer Blade 15

If you are looking for some fun, then the Razer Blade 15 is for you. The laptop features an all-aluminum build that is super impressive to feel and use. Hiding inside the aluminum build are the RTX Super graphics and the best Intel Comet Lake-H processors. The base configuration will cost you $1,599 for an Intel Core i7, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, and a 256GB SSD.

You can upgrade the configurations to their max with up to an RTX 2080 Super, a 1TB SSD, and a 4K OLED touch display which will cost you a whopping $3,299. The machine features an excellent keyboard and trackpad. Although built for gaming, the Blade 15 is still an excellent laptop for college-oriented tasks and leaves room for some fun on the side as well.

Check it out on Razer.com Check it out on Amazon Check it out on Best Buy HP Chromebook 11-inch Laptop

For students looking for a laptop on a budget, HP's Chromebook might just be the solution. The laptop features an octa-core MediaTek processor with 4GB RAM and 32GB storage and retails at just $169.99.

The laptop breezes through tasks like browsing, watching media, and editing documents. Since the laptop runs on an ARM processor and Chrome OS, you can even install Android apps on it. The machine is great for students who are looking for an entry-level device as part of their remote learning routine.

Check it out on hp.com Check it out on Amazon (Save 31% off MSRP) Check it out on Best Buy (Save $10) Apple iPad Air (2020)

Image Credits - Laptop Mag Apple updated the iPad Air in 2020 and made it look a lot like the iPad Pro. The device has an 11-inch screen and features thin and uniform bezels on all sides. The iPad Air 4th generation is the successor to the iPad Air 3, which was the last iPad Air to feature a home button. There's no FaceID either, but Apple has managed to place the TouchID sensor on the power button.

This iPad also dumps the lightning port in favor of a more versatile USB Type-C port. The display on this one is sharp and produces a brightness of 440 nits at its peak. There's also full lamination and anti-reflective coating which gives you a pleasant anti-glare viewing experience. The device is powered by Apple's A14 Bionic processor which outperforms every Snapdragon counterpart that was launched in the same year.

With support for both Apple Pencil and Magic Keyboard, the iPad Air 4th generation definitely has the power to replace your traditional notebook for taking notes at the campus, casual media consumption, and other stuff. Just like the MacBook Air, Apple is also giving free AirPods on purchase of this device with education pricing starting at $549.

Also, for a limited time, you can buy an iPad Air with WiFi + Cellular from Apple and get up to $200 back when you activate it with T-Mobile/Sprint or Verizon.

Check it out on Apple.com Check it out on Amazon Check it out on Best Buy

Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet

Image Credits - The Guardian The Fire HD 8 is the latest one of Amazon's low-cost tablet series. The tablet is great for basic streaming, light games, Zoom calls, and casual browsing. It features an 8-inch display with an "all-day battery life" which, Amazon says, should last for about 12 hours of reading, browsing the web, watching videos, and listening to music. It also has support for microSD cards using which you can expand the storage to up to 1TB.

The base model comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB storage and is currently available at $59.99. You can also add $15 more so you won't see any ads on the lock screen. The 64GB version retails at $89.99 with lock screen ads and $104.99 without them.

Check it out on Amazon Amazon Kindle Paperwhite

The Paperwhite is one of the best-selling Kindle products Amazon has ever created. The latest model of the Kindle Paperwhite features a great 300 PPI glare-free display that reads like real paper. It's also now waterproof. Once charged fully, the battery should last for weeks. This is a great e-reader for students to read books on the go, without having to carry the additional weight of physical books.

The base variant comes with 8GB of storage and retails for $79.99 with ads on the lock screen and $99.99 without them. There's also a 32GB option that retails for $99.99 with ads and $119.99 without ads on the lock screen. You can either get the device with just Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi + Cellular Connectivity at no extra cost.

Check it out on Amazon Lenovo Smart Clock Essential

Image Credits - PC Mag Lenovo's Smart Clock Essential is a simple yet smart alarm clock that wakes you up in the morning and also provides a great sound quality at a not-so-expensive price. The smart clock features an LED screen that shows you the time and weather at a glance. On the back, there's a nightlight and the top has a few buttons that will let you set an alarm and adjust the volume.

With support for Google Assistant, you can do plenty of stuff like control your smart home, check the weather, ask trivia questions, and a lot more. You can also use it as a smart speaker and ask it to play music including Spotify, Pandora, and YouTube Music.

The Smart Clock Essential costs just $49.99 and is a solid bedside smart speaker for your dorm needs.

Check it out on Lenovo.com Check it out on Best Buy Sony WH-1000XM4

Despite the tricky name, the WH-1000XM4 is perhaps the best noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones you can buy right now. The headphones feature huge earpads that fit super comfortably around your ears. The headphones feature 40mm drivers and have a frequency response from 4Hz to 40,000Hz. Sony claims that the headphones will last for 30 hours when charged fully.

These headphones have touch sensors on both sides that allow you to control volume and trigger the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa. They also feature something called a multi-point connection that essentially allows you to pair with two Bluetooth devices at the same time. The Sony Headphones Connect app lets you further customize the sound output with noise cancellation, equalizer settings, and more. The headphones are priced at $349.99.

Check it out on Sony.com Check it out on Amazon Check it out on Best Buy Dell UltraSharp Webcam

In an era of conference calls and learning from home, it is super essential to look sharp on the screen. Many laptops don't really have a good enough inbuilt webcam. That is why using a dedicated webcam like Dell's UltraSharp will definitely make a difference. The webcam features a premium build and a gunmetal black finish. It comes with USB Type-C to USB Type-A 3.0 for connecting to your system.

It features a Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor that is also found in Sony DSLR cameras. The back-illuminated technology captures more light that results in great low light performance. The webcam supports 4K UHD at 24 and 30 fps, Full HD at 24, 30, and 60 fps, and HD at 24, 30, and 50 fps.

You can also customize the field of view on this one, with support for 65-degree, 78-degree, and 90-degree options. This can be done via the Dell Peripheral Manager app, although there's no support for DPM on macOS. It also has an HDR and Auto White Balance mode that helps it manage exposure. The webcam is officially certified for Microsoft Teams as well as Zoom and also supports Dell's ExpressSign-in and Windows Hello. The webcam is priced at $199.99.

Check it out on Dell.com Check it out on Amazon Google Wi-Fi

Image Credits - NetSpot In addition to all these devices, it is equally important for students to invest in a good router since most of us use Wi-Fi for connectivity. The Google Wi-Fi router is easily one of the most convenient router mesh systems that you can get. The device features a small size, great design, and is very easy to set up. An individual unit will cost you $99.99 while you can get a pack of three for $149.99.

With Google Wi-Fi, you can not only boost a sluggish network but also create a mesh network in your entire house or dorm. This will ensure that you get great connectivity irrespective of which corner you are in.

Check it out on the Google Store Check it out on Amazon Check it out on Best Buy Shameless Plug

For those that are still having to attend remote classes, Microsoft's Modern work accessories may fit the bill, you can check out our full review of these items here.

Do you have any product recommendations that would be great for the upcoming school season? Let us know in the comments below.

As an Amazon Associate, Neowin may earn commission from qualifying purchases.

• By News Staff
      Get lifetime subscriptions to SelectTV & KeepSolid VPN Unlimited at 85% off
      by Steven Parker

Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 97% off Lifetime Subscriptions to SelectTV & KeepSolid VPN Unlimited. Travel stream any content you want while protecting your online activity and browsing unrestrictedly for life through these incredible digital tools.

SelectTV makes it easier than ever to watch TV shows, movies, events, and more online by organizing all of the web's entertainment into the world's most comprehensive digital media guide. Its guide searches, updates, and manages over 2 million video links every day, so you can spend less time searching and more time watching. It collects and organizes millions of movies and TV shows from multiple video streaming providers and puts them all in one place for you to enjoy. Whether you're looking for the latest episode of your favorite TV show, a fun movie for the whole family, or a live stream of tonight's big game, it's all just a click away - with SelectTV.

Watch over 150 live channels Access exclusive entertainment libraries Enjoy 500,000+ TV shows & movies Find the best deals on pay-per-view movies Manage all of your streaming services in one location so you never miss a show Discover your next favorite show across all streaming providers Access local channels (in available markets only) Spanish channels available Best prices on video-on-demand movies & shows

Whether you're using a private internet connection or public Wi-Fi, your online privacy and security are far from guaranteed. With top-rated solution VPN Unlimited, you can regain control over your digital life with full security and anonymity online. There are no speed or bandwidth limits, so you'll still enjoy full browsing speeds, without the dangers of leaving your data exposed or the geographic restrictions set on certain websites abroad. More than 10 million customers globally have entrusted their online protection to KeepSolid VPN Unlimited, and the reviews speak for themselves. Add it to your cybersecurity toolkit, and enjoy a massive selection of servers worldwide, a rich variety of VPN protocols, and much more to keep hackers out of your sensitive data.

Reliably protect your data on any public WiFi Surf with no speed or bandwidth limits Access 500+ VPN servers with 80+ locations globally, including the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia & Hong Kong. Check the list here Surf on a variety of VPN protocols, like IKEv2, OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec & KeepSolid Wise Access servers for US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, ESPN+ & HBO Now Enjoy a better browsing experience with handy features, like Trusted Networks, Ping Tests & Favorite Servers Easily configure your VPN connection on your router. Enjoy convenient management of connected devices Access torrent-friendly (P2P) servers Get extra protection with a kill switch on iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows platforms Surf with military-grade AES 256-bit encryption Enjoy extra peace of mind with a zero log policy Access proprietary apps for all platforms Browse with unlimited traffic & connection speeds Get your questions answered with 24/7 customer support Here's the deal:
      Lifetime Subscriptions to SelectTV & KeepSolid VPN Unlimited normally costs $677, but this bundle can be yours for just $99 for a limited time, a saving of $578. For specifications, and license info please click the link below.

Get a Lifetime of SelectTV & KeepSolid VPN Unlimited
      25% off 15A Smart Home WiFi Outlet (4-Pack)
      Voice Recognition, Companion App, Compact Design & More — Make Smart Devices at Home with This Mini Socket.

Get the 15A Smart Home WiFi Outlet (4-Pack) for $19.99 (list price $26)

Not for you?
      That's OK, there are other deals on offer you can check out here.

Ivacy VPN - 5 years at 87% off NordVPN - 2 years at up to 68% off Private Internet Access VPN - subscriptions at up to 79% off Unlocator VPN or SmartDNS - unblock Geoblock with 7-day free trial Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for Ad-Free experience Giveaways: Apple Giveaway | Gaming Giveaway | Amazon Giveaway Neowin Deals · Free eBooks · Neowin Store

Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs.