Happy Birthday BudMan

Hello,

Just wanted to make a thread for IMO right now the most helpful member on Neowin, BudMan

And its not just based on my opinion: 56 (at the time of this post) issues solved says it all.

So Happy Birthday BudMan and thanks for all your help as always :)

While I don't usually partake in these birthday threads, I'll use this opportunity to thank Bud for his valuable contributions to helpdesk forums. Often harsh, but mostly spot on. Thanks, Bud.

While I don't usually partake in these birthday threads, I'll use this opportunity to thank Bud for his valuable contributions to helpdesk forums. Often harsh, but mostly spot on. Thanks, Bud.

Spot on!

If there should be a UMVC it should be him :P ( Uber Most Valuable Contributor)

• Like 2

Hello,

I actually thought of putting a title such as "Having issues connecting my network to server over VPN using VLANs" to draw his attention but would have been over the top :P

And I agree that BudMan does deserve his own member title. AFAIK, he is the only member (staff does not count) over 50 tech issues solved (and thats just when the system was put into place...)

Happy Birthday Man! First round of drinks are on me.... :beer:  i'll be buying your first lap dance of the night to release some of that "pent up energy"  :uberhump:

:punk: