Rumour: PS+ EU games for March includes Deadnation for PS4

Just like last month, we at GamePointsNow have managed to get a sneaky peek at this months Playstation Plus titles.

Once again Sony are bringing a handful of stellar titles free to European subscribers across all three of it?s platforms. Here?s the list that we?ve been shown for March:

PS4: Dead Nation
PS3: Tomb Raider, Brothers a tale of two sons
Vita:Smart As, Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD

Source: https://www.gamepointsnow.com/blog/rumoured-march-playstation-plus-europe-content-includes-dead-nation-for-ps4/

A bit meh, but I'll certainly co-op Dead Nation on the PS4 again in anticipation of Dead Nation 2.

Not fantastic for me as I already own 3/5, but a decent line up all the same (if real).

I just bought Monsters HD for the Vita in the sale the other week as well  :(

PS Store sale rule

- Look for the most discounted titles, ignore, they'll be coming to PS Plus next month :P

I just bought Monsters HD for the Vita in the sale the other week as well  :(

PS Store sale rule

- Look for the most discounted titles, ignore, they'll be coming to PS Plus next month :p

That's why I'm holding back on Tearaway and TLoU. I know it's really sucky for MM cause the sales haven't been great but I'm looking out for me at the end of the day lol. I bought Ni No Kuni for ?20~ around summer and it dropped to under ?10 by Xmas; I've yet to download it never mind play it. Have a feeling TLoU will be that price soon and I have more than enough to keep me occupied before then. The wait is torture though and avoiding spoilers sucks.

Said this before but I PS+ can also damage sales on PSN a lot. People just subscribe and wait for something to be added to IGC rather than buying outright. Always a gamble :/

That's why I'm holding back on Tearaway and TLoU. I know it's really sucky for MM cause the sales haven't been great but I'm looking out for me at the end of the day lol. I bought Ni No Kuni for ?20~ around summer and it dropped to under ?10 by Xmas; I've yet to download it never mind play it. Have a feeling TLoU will be that price soon and I have more than enough to keep me occupied before then. The wait is torture though and avoiding spoilers sucks.

Said this before but I PS+ can also damage sales on PSN a lot. People just subscribe and wait for something to be added to IGC rather than buying outright. Always a gamble :/

I don't think the devs care though, as they get "paid" each time something on Plus is downloaded. It's just makes gamers anxious lol.

Its a decent list. I would certainly play some Dead Nation again though.

I don't think the devs care though, as they get "paid" each time something on Plus is downloaded. It's just makes gamers anxious lol.

Do you know how devs get paid? I mean does Sony have agreements with each dev/publisher regarding how much they get per download?

I knew that they would eventually give out Tomb Raider. But Tomb Raider vanilla just doesn't cut it after I've seen and played the Definitive Edition on the PS4. It's so... AMAZING. Still, separate trophy lists so I'll probably try to get them both.

As for Brothers, it was free in the US territories last month wasn't it? Glad I didn't buy it during the sale they had.

Oh great, :( I guess that means I'll have to rebuy dead nation and it's expansion..

(I'm a cheapskate :p )

(Actually, it would be nice if it'll cross play with the ps3 as my son would enjoy playing it with me.)

Its a decent list. I would certainly play some Dead Nation again though.

Do you know how devs get paid? I mean does Sony have agreements with each dev/publisher regarding how much they get per download?

Developers on Twitter asking people to download the games even if they don't want to play them lol.

There's never been any figures on what Sony pay.

Developers on Twitter asking people to download the games even if they don't want to play them lol.

There's never been any figures on what Sony pay.

:laugh:

Hmm, someone should poke around and try to find out.  I would love to know if they get paid a full retail price or something that gets reduced overtime, etc. 

If ps+ really gets popular, it could seriously impact developers sales wise, so I have wondered how this service affects them.  Indie devs could be especially impacted.  I know I already wait to buy almost all indie games on the ps3 or ps4 to see if they show up on ps+, which they eventually do.