How about them Bengals!

/me attempts to guess American Football?

very very ..I mean very stupid sport.

I just wonder why people in America don't play cricket .. the best team sport ever. :yes:

very very ..I mean very stupid sport.

I just wonder why people in America don't play cricket .. the best team sport ever. :yes:

No comment.

Not football.. Houstan doesnt have Texans in the NFL 0_o

um yeah actually they do. it has been established this thread is about american football.. soccer fans, thank you for visiting and so long

Can anybody believe that they are 7-5, I sure can't. It's exciting though. I hope they don't blow it.

yeah its pretty incredible.. marvin lewis for coach of the year. even at the beginning of the year they started bad - 3-5 i think it was. their remaining schedule isnt exactly a walk in the park though

@Baltimore - coming off 2 straight 40+ point performance

vs. San Francisco

@St. Louis - they always play well at home and they are 9-3

vs. Cleveland

i hope they make the playoffs though, i like to see bad franchises turn things around

Just goes to prove that with a well managed salary cap every team in the NFL can actually have an opportunity to win. Maybe baseball could learn something from the NFL. Who else is tired of the Yankee's buying there way into the World Series every year.

What I want to know is what happened to Kitna all of the sudden? He can't hit the broad side of a barn one week and now he is on fire. I wish them all the luck in the world. Before the Rams turned everything around, they were right up there with the Bengals as worst team of the 90's.

As for teams that really suck this year, what about the Bucs? They are falling apart!

man, I'm a mediocre football fan, and I've never heart of the texans. I must be behind the times.

Raider blow this season, and bucs are doing nearly as bad. Niners started off well, but they blow too now. Chiefs are going all the way.

TDQuiksilver, How can someone in Colorado truly root for the Pats? Man, the Bronco's could be 0-16 and I would still root for them. Have to give you trouble since I am a big Broncos fan.

Raiders loosing Gannon hurt them alot...not that they were playing well before that. As for the Bucs, I think Johnson and Sapp have caused more than enough problems for them.

Off topic but what about Pennington? Ever since he came back from the wrist injury he has been money. If he stays healthy, Jets could be awesome next season.

Haha, I've lived here all my life and really don't like one single Colorado team at all.. only team that we have that's worth a damn are the Avalanche. How can I be a Pats fan? Beats me, they've been my team forever.. I laughed and cried so hard with that MNF victory a few weeks back... boom! ;) :p

We'll see if they can beat Baltimore Sunday. Baltimore thrashed a decent San Francisco team 44-6, so I'm not holding out too much hope for the Bengals. We'll see if they revert back to their classic Bungles form.

All that aside, I will be pulling for them. :cool:

How can I be a Pats fan? Beats me, they've been my team forever.

I'm guessing you rather enjoyed Sunday in that case. What a goalline stand that was.