Terminator: Genisys

A cinema near me is screening Terminator 2 in early December. I'm going to go and watch that, and enjoy the glory days of this once amazing franchise, and try and put the thought that this pile of crap even exists firmly out of my mind. 

You mean you don't have in on DVD? o.0

Are they going to be showing Arnold as he looks today, or is there going to be some serious CGI work going on there? Of course, it may not matter that much. A lot of the folks going to see it this time around won't even have born when the original was released.

You mean you don't have in on DVD? o.0

Of course I do (well, blu ray) - but watching it on the small screen vs the big screen is different world :)

• Like 1

A cinema near me is screening Terminator 2 in early December. I'm going to go and watch that, and enjoy the glory days of this once amazing franchise, and try and put the thought that this pile of crap even exists firmly out of my mind. 

I'm seeing that in Birmingham in November and Aliens in December.

Probably see you there then as I was planning to see them both too ;) (I thought Terminator was in December, but got the dates for the two mixed up in my head I think).

Probably see you there then as I was planning to see them both too ;) (I thought Terminator was in December, but got the dates for the two mixed up in my head I think).

You're going to see them in Birmingham?

Yep. The Big Screen Cinema, formerly the IMAX. I read that it's closing next year though :(

Yep. The Big Screen Cinema, formerly the IMAX. I read that it's closing next year though :(

Small world, do you not think?

I'll PM you.

P.S. The Giant Screen Cinema is closing in January :(

Well i'm going to hold judgement (day?) until i see it, but to be fair you never really know if something's going to be good until that point.

My fingers are crossed for a surprise hit.

God i wish a cinema here would do that.

• Like 1

Our Emagine has a horror night once or twice a month where they play classic and independently produced horror flicks. Every now and then they also play classics like T2 etc. A local independent also does Rocky Horror nights, and they have a stage :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so hoping that this one is better then the 3rd one. Does anyone know of the rating of this one? Please no PG-13 (12A)