I'm a PC and this is my Windows 9 concept

Can I suggest:  These are just photoshops of random elements.  Not a concept.  A concept relied upon an architecture, an idea.  Start with that and evolve it - don't just take "Nice features" from other OS's and put them together.

thanks for the advice, but I think this is the last (and first) one I'm going to do.

I'm not cut out for it lol.

I see you chose to go with Minimally Minimal's Windows logo  :huh:

It can be improved but the concept is too far from anything usable to be 'used' as others have said.
It would be better if you look at Windows 8.1 and think to yourself, what can I do to the UI to visually improve it and make it more usable?

For me, the top bar isn't needed. Maybe as a fade-in menu when hovered over it could work, but always on screen, nope. 
Explorer window is too out-there. I do like the 'space used' icon thou :)
The task bar is WAY too big. The idea of the duel desktops is a nice feature but I really dont like the massive icons on the task bar. Also the start button isn't very Microsoft. 
Thats pretty much all I can give feedback wise, but if you took what feedback was given and re-did it, id be interested to see what you come up with :)