Can this Integrated WLAN device do 5GHz ?

Hi, I am currently testing different network features of my router but seem to be hitting a snag when it comes to "N" 5GHz. When I have 5GHz set, my Laptop refuses to see my network. I know some devices will not work on 5Ghz but im sure my " Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter " is compliant. A Google search brought up nothing but driver results, so, Is my Laptop network card compatable with 5Ghz or will I need to switch back to 2.4Ghz ? Thanks in advance for any advice.

And what laptop is it in?  Make and model, does your laptop specs say dual band for the card.. If not then it would only be 2.4.

Its an ATIV Book 9 Lite Touchscreen 128GB SSD NP915S3G. The Specs only specify " 802.11b/g/n 1 x 1 " - here is the link > http://www.samsung.com/uk/consumer/pc-peripherals/notebook-computers/ultra-portable/NP915S3G-K01UK-spec

I know its far down the pecking order of Specs, but it does what I want ( apart from fast data transfer ) and I got it VERY cheap :)

So my best bet is to purchase a USB Dongle isn't it ? I was thinking i was going to have to anyway. I wonder why i could not find any info on the AR956x though, not even on the Atheros site. Oh well, not a massive problem. Thanks for the quick reply's though, much appreciated.