Terms Related to Security+ Cert.

I've taken a pre-test for the Security+ certification and was wondering if the following terms could be explained...since I've tried to look them up online and haven't come across a clear explanation:

RBLS

health policies

Due Care

Text in which RBLS appears:

Which of the following mail servers is vulnerable to abuse as an open relay?

Select one:

a. POP3

b. SMTP 

c. RBLS

d. IMAP

Text in which health policies appears:

When planning a network access control system, which of the following elements are important (choose THREE)?

Select one or more:

a. Installing TPMs in all user hardware

b. Devising remediation options 

c. Devising health policies

d. Creating a segmented network using VLANs 

e. Deploying the system as quickly as possible

Text in which Due Care appears:

What type of operational policy would forbid system administrators from abusing their privileges to snoop on user data files?

Select one:

a. Due Care

b. Need To Know

c. Acceptable Use

d. Code of Ethics

Thanks in advanced for any helpful explanation/s.

This is all explained in a glossary.  When I was studying for my SSCP, all of these terms were clearly defined.

Real time blackhole list is a database of IPs of known spammers.  People that subscribe to these lists want to protect their email network from spammers.

Due care is a process, which is not limited to security, that simple proves that all was done to a best effort to prevent an incident.  If an organization shows that due care was taken, the chances of them being accused of negligence is decreased.

I am not familiar with health policies but this can easily be looked up.

Health policies are the policies you set to configure in NAC for endpoint checks to see if the computer is 'healthy'. You are defining what it means for a computer to be healthy, so it will be accepted into the network.

At least that's what I know. I would do some further research, but that's the general idea.