Star Wars: Episode VII

I thought the last Riddick film was great.

not a single Riddick movie is worth watching. Not one.

About the Star Wars: with 6 movies made i sure do hope that they know the formula that works: no Jar Jar, no Ewoks, just pure space battles, lightsaber death fights, amazing storytelling, good performances, no drag but character evolving and, of course, amazing soundtrack. Simple.

So sorry that adding an extra 'h' invalidates my opinion. You're right, it's such a crucial element.

You didn't add just an extra 'h', goober. Let's see Abrams Abrahams. You added the word 'ham'. There is no h in his name at all. Sheesh, nobody can spell for jack around here, and then people get offended when you slaughter someone's name.

not a single Riddick movie is worth watching. Not one.

:rofl:    hater.

i love riddick movies.  and riddick games were fantastic

much better then Episode one crap. 

hopefully new star wars will improve.       and yes, to hell with ewoks and other jar jars .

J.J. did a fantastic job with Star Trek

*Makes a note never to trust Darrian's opinion on movies and dirctors. :p

no drag 

But... I was so looking forward to seeing Han Solo in the gold bikini! :p

STAR WARS: EPISODE VII CAST ANNOUNCED

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.

Source: Starwars.com

STAR WARS: EPISODE VII CAST ANNOUNCED

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.

Source: Starwars.com

I think I just had a little accident... \o/

That cast looks pretty sweet to me! I'm pretty darn excited now! :D

Probably not as such, but for aliens more costumes and makeup less cgi. Which is kind of unfortunate since the cgi on Star Wars is what pushed organic movie cgi. And even jar jar from episode one stands out as excellent fr exceeding the quality of old models.

And amidst the argument of cgi or doll Yoda. You can't argue with the awesomeness of Yoda in a light saber duel which the doll could never do.

Or in simpler turns,Disney is giving us budget Star Wars...

I saw Star Wars, at the theatre in 1977. It was way ahead of its time with special effects. I agree though the doll could not do the 80 foot flips across the room. I kinda like the old Yoda who could f you up with the raising of his chin.  :)

Sweet, I can't wait. I really liked Abrams' take on Star Trek, so I'm excited to see what he can do with Star Wars. Two Decembers from now can't get here soon enough!