Philly got the biggest winning streak in the NFL

who would have thought? :p

Do they have anonther funny flash thing about Dallas or are did they rethink that this time? ;)

who would have thought? :p

Do they have anonther funny flash thing about Dallas or are did they rethink that this time? ;)

Hehe....

Should be a good game. Philly hasn't beaten anyone with a winning record yet outside of Carolina. Go Cowboys!

yeah philly got off to a tough start with 2 straight home losses and everyone was saying they were down for the count. they have silenced their critics, mcnabb has proven he can still play. their major flaw is that they cant stop the run. that can get you into trouble in the playoffs, but i believe it will be the eagles and the titans in the superbowl this year.

Lets not forget about the all time winner, the 79 Dolphins who went 16-0 to win the superbowl...

Miami rocks your socks baby!!

Bah. The '72 Dolphins would be schooled by the Bengals and 75% of the teams out there today. They benefit from an incredibly weak schedule....but you do have to credit them with the only undefeated schedule. They won when they had to. :)

Actually the Pats have the biggest streak at 8 games, philly only has 7 in a row.

Not vs the SPREAD ;) Phillies is counting the Spread! ;)

They benefit from an incredibly weak schedule....but you do have to credit them with the only undefeated schedule. They won when they had to.

This is how I feel about this year's edition of the Chiefs. They definately are a top-tier team, but I think that the other playoff-bound teams in the AFC just as good if not better. The biggest problem for the Chiefs is that they play a pretty soft December schedule leading into the postseason after Denver.

KC's Dec Schedule:

at Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

at Minnesota Vikings

Chicago Bears

this could be philly's year after all. lets see what they do against dallas this week tho.

i hope it is. i've been wanting them to win it all the past couple of years. :(

i hope it is. i've been wanting them to win it all the past couple of years. :(

Its good and tough to be a Eagle fan recently. Great because you have a good team, bad because its always....this close.

eagles suck.

Mmmkay. Glad you posted your opinion. Try to keep it non-flame worthy. I'm a Cowboy fan. Hard to be kind to Eagle fans, but hey...'eagles suck' only makes...well, yourself look bad.

Just my $0.02.

This is how I feel about this year's edition of the Chiefs. They definately are a top-tier team, but I think that the other playoff-bound teams in the AFC just as good if not better. The biggest problem for the Chiefs is that they play a pretty soft December schedule leading into the postseason after Denver.

KC's Dec Schedule:

at Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

at Minnesota Vikings

Chicago Bears

denver and minnesota arent exactly walks in the park, and chicago has been playing a lot better lately. the chiefs havent won home field yet, theyre gonna have to earn it

I'm thinking the chiefs just might make it to the superbowl, but of course they wont beat the eagles. I remember back at the beginning of the season, I was hyping up the eagles to everybody I knew. Then they lost a few games, everybody was like what happened to your team. I never stopped cheerin them on though, I just told everybody they were having a rocky start. Now where are all those people. Superbowl Eagles vs Chiefs, Eagles take the win.

Just my .02

They didn't say they were gonna pound the cowboys or whatever this time...

Here is the new flash video...

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/cowboys_intro2.html

The old one...

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/cboysintro.html

ahh missed the new one,

the old one with "save yourself" as the background music, was still good.

I had my balcony doors open and I could hear a couple Eagles fans howling after the win :p

eagles_flag.gif

^^ figure I'll use one of em when I post in an Eagles thread since your not using em as avatars ;)