National Football League Thread

bengals will win this year!

nah. i think it would be cool if they played the chiefs in the afc championship game and beat them again.

if cincy dont go, this year philly and kc will be in the big game.

NFL = boring! Perhaps if they started calling it "Run, Kick and Throw Ball"...

ha. better than a lot of other sports out there. we dont need you to troll our nfl post btw.

bengals will win this year!

nah.? i think it would be cool if they played the chiefs in the afc championship game and beat them again.

if cincy dont go, this year philly and kc will be in the big game.

Would be sweet if Bengals met KC and beat them again. but mostly wont happen. People called them SOB's but are surprised by the way they have played so far. I believe that the Patriots have the best ability to win games though they barely got out of Houston and Indianapolis. So my vote goes for them despite the fact i hate tom brady and bellicheck. otherwise, St.Louis comes a distant second.

toxikk, r u a bengals fan?

btw, SOB stands for.....

Same Old Bengals! What were you thinking?:huh:::shifty::

post-91-1070562536.gif

NFL = boring!  Perhaps if they started calling it "Run, Kick and Throw Ball"...

this was a major reason for having a sports forum, to avoid trolls like you, please, go away.

NFL = boring! Perhaps if they started calling it "Run, Kick and Throw Ball"...

off-topic comments= boring! perhaps if we starting calling it "attention magnet"

wow will people ever stop doing this?!?!

ok, last call, the next offtopic comment will have a warn from me

,Dec 4 2003, 15:01] ok, last call, the next offtopic comment will have a warn from me

good deal, (Y) its better to go ahead and take care of this problem now while the forum is young.

,Dec 4 2003, 16:02] btw, believe me or not, but Broncos will win this year, if not then the chiefs

They better hope no one gets injured again, portis or plummer out could end their season early.

I'm gonna root for the Bengals! I love underdogs! Besides I dont think they've ever made it to the playoffs much less the superbowl and have always been one of the dog teams in the NFL, the other being the browns (no hope for them). My team (skins) are pretty much out of it and I hope they do lousy the rest of the season (so we get good draft spots :p)

I'm gonna root for the Bengals! I love underdogs! Besides I dont think they've ever made it to the playoffs much less the superbowl and have always been one of the dog teams in the NFL, the other being the browns (no hope for them). My team (skins) are pretty much out of it and I hope they do lousy the rest of the season (so we get good draft spots :p)

Wrong! The Bengals made the playoffs the last time in 1990 and were in the Superbowl in 1989. Check your info before posting!

i hope he does well. it would be such a huge win for them right now.

If they were smart they wouldnt play him, the friggin season is almost done and the panthers have no chances whatsoever. cut your losses, let vick fully recover, get an awesome draft spot and rock and roll next year. Watch them make him play before he's fully recovered and get a career ending injury or something :angry:

If they were smart they wouldnt play him, the friggin season is almost done and the panthers have no chances whatsoever. cut your losses, let vick fully recover, get an awesome draft spot and rock and roll next year. Watch them make him play before he's fully recovered and get a career ending injury or something :angry:

True, but as was mentioned in another thread, he's been healthy for a long time now, taking his time to fully recover. I think he'll do just fine.