Bengals or Ravens

Who will win this coming Sunday?

Bengals at 3-1 vs their division and the Ravens are 1-2. My money is on Cincinatti, what about you?

ravens have scored 40+ in each of their previous 2 games, bengals are riding the wave right now, all the sportswriters and casual fans are behind them. im pulling for the bengals, their fans have been subjected to horrible football for so long now, they deserve to see a game or two in january. i dont know that the bengals are a 7-5 caliber team, but marvin lewis is the man, and if they win sunday, a lot of people are going to take notice of the bengals.

gotta give ray lewis some credit though. most players that are involved in murder trials have a black mark on their records forever and dont ever win the fans back. lewis has come back from the murder trial to be one of the most recognizable figures in the game, with loads of endorsements and fan support. he does good work in his community too.

Ravens are 5-1 at home and the Bengals only 3-3 away so who knows. I'm definately behind the Bengals, if they win they could become a force.

Don't forget that they are the only team to beat KC so don't not under-estimate them.

gotta give ray lewis some credit though. most players that are involved in murder trials have a black mark on their records forever and dont ever win the fans back. lewis has come back from the murder trial to be one of the most recognizable figures in the game, with loads of endorsements and fan support. he does good work in his community too.

that was the first time i ever heard his name.. he didnt impress me now, but i htink hes probably the hardest hitter in the NFL besides Bill Romanowski.... but im going to pick cincy for this weekend (Y)

that was the first time i ever heard his name.. he didnt impress me now, but i htink hes probably the hardest hitter in the NFL besides Bill Romanowski.... but im going to pick cincy for this weekend (Y)

Nahhhh.....

Roy Williams :yes:

lol md native here GOOOOOOOO RAVENS and ray doesnt impress u? he only averages...what... about 16 tackles a game? lol.. btw our offense sucks so dont let those 2 big games fool u. I still predict my home team to win just cause we have the fans with us this time :D

i'm rooting for the bengals. can't believe how much of an arogant #@!$ billichick is. how dennis ever put up with him in minniehaha is beyond me.

isnt bill biilichick coach of the Patriots? :huh:

Anyway go Ben'gals' if you know what i mean! :shifty: ;)

(If you were looking for Neopwi, He left 2 minutes ago)

Yup.. I hope the Bengals win too. They're my new team I know nothing about but I want to win each week since they beat the Chiefs heh...

I think they (Bengals) will win.