The game you wish was announced/revealed tomorrow

There are so many that are running through my head, but one of those would be:

Knights of the Old Republic 3

Get away from the mmo stuff and create a strong single player (and possibly co-op) experience like the good old days of KOTOR 1 and 2.

• Like 2

Let's see:

Sim City - damn it to hell EA, why?

Killer Instinct - good job with this Double Helix/Microsoft

Super Mario RPG 2 - come on Nintendo, I want to bust more goombas with Geno

Mass Effect '4' - was ok with ending of 3, but would love to explore more in the game's universe

Fallout 4 - i need to break my addiction from New Vegas some how

Elder Scrolls VI - good lord, imagine the world they can create with a new game engine

Beyond Good and Evil 2 - had a blast playing the first one

• Like 1

Not a sequal or a remake, but the ultimiate game (IMO):

Dark Souls (difficulty, atmosphere, darkness, fear)

+

a very mature Zelda (puzzles, temples, quests, story)

+

Path of Exile (deep crafting and itemization, character development, randomly generated zones, parties, PvP, team PvP)

I call it Path of Dark Zelda.

My friends and I have been talking about this game for years. Nothing like it exists.

There's a few:

Suikoden VI (or remake any of the first 3 Suikoden for PC/PS3/PS4/Mobile)

Sim Tower/Yoot Tower

System Shock 3 (I know that Bioshock is supposed to be a spiritual successor, but it's not the same)

Portal 3

Final Fantasy VI remake with modern graphics and in 3D for PS3/PS4/Xbox360/Xbox One

Vampire The Masquerade sequel

Fable 4

Plants Vs Zombies 2 for PC

Uplink 2

World of Goo 2

For me the answer is simple.  Shadow Complex 2.  Epic/Chair, please give us a sequel!

• Like 1

Hmm...

New F-Zero

New Advance Wars for 3DS

Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remakes for 3DS

A game that is a sequel to Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, but with Gen VI mechanics, complete feature set from Stadium/PBR as well, and is for Wii U.

I think that's it.

Elder Scrolls VI - good lord, imagine the world they can create with a new game engine

How could I forget this one? Yes, definitely a new Elder Scrolls! Though between Skyrim still very lively indeed and ESO, we won't get a new one before late 2015 at the earliest.

EDIT: meant 2016...it was five and a half years between Oblivion and Skyrim, so no reason to expect the next one to take less time. Those guys are likely too busy with Fallout 4.

Heroes of the Storm

Warlords of Draenor

The Last of Us for Xbox! (I can dream)

How could I forget this one? Yes, definitely a new Elder Scrolls! Though between Skyrim still very lively indeed and ESO, we won't get a new one before late 2015 at the earliest.

EDIT: meant 2016...it was five and a half years between Oblivion and Skyrim, so no reason to expect the next one to take less time. Those guys are likely too busy with Fallout 4.

Yeah I understand realistically a new Elder Scrolls game won't be out for a while. As you mentioned, ESO was just released and Skyrim still has a strong following. It's just I couldn't help but think about the kind of world the next Elder Scrolls could be after looking at all the videos and screenshots from these new game engines.

In order of my top five most wanted: Fallout 4, Red dead redemption 2, KOTOR 3, the last of us 2 and maybe a remake of bad company 2 because I sunk hundreds of hours in to that multi-player. The m1 grand in that game never gets old. Head-shots from 300 metres away while people were jumping threw the air to get to cover. 

A new Commander Keen trilogy...please!

Or just recompile the original to run on Windows 7/8!

GTA 5 for PS4/XB1.

Fallout 4

Mass Effect 4

A better showcase of Assassins Creed: Unity, potentially a release date

A new Burnout game? (Not really, but I would definately get it)

• Like 1

Yeah I understand realistically a new Elder Scrolls game won't be out for a while. As you mentioned, ESO was just released and Skyrim still has a strong following. It's just I couldn't help but think about the kind of world the next Elder Scrolls could be after looking at all the videos and screenshots from these new game engines.

The next one will be very nice indeed, but it'll be a wait :/

Forza Horizon 2 / Borderlands on next-Gen. I bought BL2 on black Friday 2012 and just recently really got into it. Waiting on yet another DLC sale (probably when Pre-Sequel releases) so I can grab the last 2 & 100% the game.