Broncos destroyed the chiefs!

oh, c'mon chiefs fans, have a little sense of humor, after all the past week hearing how they were going to win I want soee a chief fan opinion about this game

the chief's defense is so weak. clinton portis totally exploited their weakness' today, as will the first team the chief's will play in the playoffs will. i look for an early exit from them in the playoffs.

portis for president

agreed :yes: (Y)

Your right the Chiefs' defense looked terrible. Some players just gave up in the second half. There is no excuse for the way they played in the second half. Maybe they were too confident going in at half time. They did hold Clinton Portis to 31 yards in the first half.

But one thing that I did observe, was the lack of class Denver showed during the game. Clinton Portis carrying that cheap belt like it was something to be proud of. Shannon Sharpe walking around in the forth with no pads and sandels. The way they carried on shows you alot about the team.

As for Clinton Portis he is defiantly not the greatest running back in the NFL. LaDainian Thomlison has more skill and might just be the best if he had a better team. Yes Priest Holmes is too a great running back but he defiantly gets hyped up in the press and teams are focusing more on him.

Well now it all comes down to the playoffs where the Chiefs will enter 14-2 or 13-3 and Denver may just get in.

If they do make it to the play-offs, they have an up hill battle at best to win the AFC. They will have to play the Chiefs again but in Arrowhead stadium. I don't think you can count on the Chiefs to make the same mistakes again. Because if they do then the Chiefs don't deserve the record they have achieved.

Just my 2 cents

Take it for its worth.

Eventhough I'm a HUGE Broncos fan I still think Clinton Portis is the BEST running back in all of football today. It helps he has one of the best offensive lines too. LaDainian Thomlison is ok at most... Portis for President!! :p :p