E3 2014 Microsoft Press Conference Discussion

Shame that was pretty much identical to last year's reveal re Division :/

Yeah, the session was too obviously scripted. Still, wouldn't mind Megan narrating my game :).

Feel the same. Hopefully this will be more like the first

The Division still looks awesome. Tomb Raider looks good too. I really like the reboot, and this one seems to be of the same quality. Microsoft put on a good show I think.

They forgot the Steven Speilberg HALO TV series ?

Yeah not great at all!!

Mind explaining why instead of just repeating the same thing over and over?

Microsoft did exactly what everyone told them they should've done last year - focus on games. And you know what, it turned out to be a pretty good show. No huge bombs dropped, but that's perfectly fine. Lot of excellent stuff to look forward to in the next year and a half.

It'll be interesting to see what Sony does now, nothing to make fun of for cheap pops this year

Cant please everyone.  Thought it was a good show, they listened and did nothing but games, had a few new IPs that look interesting.  Id rate it a solid B

Good show overall, I can't really find any faults. They stuck to the games and let them speak for themselves.

This is what everyone wanted.

They once again briefly mentioned Kinect just to say games are coming.

I did notice a lot of "on Xbox first" messages on the screen during most (all?) of the multi-platform presentations. Seems like Microsoft is continuing the money-hat strategy again. I really wish that wasn't a thing. Just release the content on all platforms at once. The fact that this is even something to consider as a consumer is damn annoying.

Game games games, OK they showed 90 minutes of games, but which ones are even going be a Award-winning Game of The Year kind of games? Other than Multi-platforms, I really can NOT see any!

They can fool some gamers, but to me, it's all about QUALITY not quantity of the games they show you at E3!

A FEW quality games is far more impressive than tons of games than means nothing, to me!

Phil was pretty clear that this is only some of the games coming later on.   The whole 2015 line up half of it, I doubt that was even half the games in the works.  You think they're going to show off everything at E3?  Pfft.

Game games games, OK they showed 90 minutes of games, but which ones are even going be a Award-winning Game of The Year kind of games?

They can fool some gamers, but to me, it's all about QUALITY not quantity of the games they show you at E3!

A FEW quality games is far more impressive than tons of games than means nothing, to me!

And quite a few are looking like high quality games. Not sure what you watched.