Which NFL Team Has the Best/Worst Uniform?

Some pretty cool games today. A couple things I noticed about some of the uniforms. The Bengals have a totally new uniform..when did this happen? Dont pay much attention to them...Anyways it looks pretty cool now. But after watching the Patriots play I'll have to give the Best uniform award to them, they looked awesome. If it were just the stars and stripes on their helmets instead of that patriot dude they would totally rock. The worst uniforms (unless they've also changed recently, not sure) has for the longest time imo been the Cleveland browns. I mean, talk about a totally uninspiring bleh uniform. What do their fans wear? puke orange shirts? Not too fond of the Dolphins uniform either. Please...use some manly colors.

What do you guys think?

browns, giants, and vikings are horrible... as for the best, i think denver was the first to do the wierd different color down the side, so i think they came up witrh the best idea, followed by alot of teams here of late

Love to see all the Falcon support!

yeah its nice that everyone loves our jerseys... i dont see why though, i dont like them much at all. they are definitely better than the old ones though. weve really never had that great of unis. the new ones are growing on me slowly.

Home jersey: 49ers (of course ;) )

Road jersey: Broncos

Of course, the 1994 49ers uniform is the best ever.

bah! it looks like a POS high school jersey

Hahaha... :D

Damn, wish the 49ers and Falcons were in the same division still. Even if we would have to play against Michael Vick 2 times a year. Julian Peterson vs. Michael Vick...

Worst: Buffalo

Best: Undecided

what you must be thinking of the wrong bills team because their new uniforms are a lot better then the old solid blue uniforms but the new ones arent that bad but there are worse

worse: browns, dolphins, raiders

best: broncos, old patriots jersey.

p.s. im a bit of a bills fan.

Best: Charger's Alternative Powder Blue Unis Jersey

Worst: Miami Hurricane..erm i mean Miami Dolphins alternative orange jerseys, looks like the old Miami Cane's jersey..ugh Ughh

Edited by CraigMack

what you must be thinking of the wrong bills team because their new uniforms are a lot better then the old solid blue uniforms but the new ones arent that bad but there are worse

worse: browns, dolphins, raiders

best: broncos, old patriots jersey.

p.s. im a bit of a bills fan.

lol, to me they actually look unfinished, which is why I say they are the worst.