Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain 30 min E3 Gameplay Demo(PS4)

This is the demo that was shown behind closed doors at E3. I'm only a few mins in and some details are, its being shown on PS4, running at 1080p/60FPS.

This looks amazing so far. cant wait!

Video: 

I really hope they bring back David Hayter to voice Snake!

I really wish they would too, but I think any hope of that is gone now. :/

I wasn't really sold on MGS: V before this video, but this is definitely making me take notice.  The stuff you can do when you fulton things (or people, goats etc lol) is pretty slick.  I have Ground Zeroes coming in from gamefly soon (it shipped yesterday, so I may not even get it until next week because their shipping is painfully slow).  If I like the way the game plays, then MGS: V may be a purchase.

Taken a core mechanic from Peace Walker and made it better.

This game will be superb.

Spot-on. (Y) I watched the video earlier and I'm completely sold. OK, I was already sold before E3, but now sold in the sense that I might actually pre-order it. Using the Fulton recovery on a sheep was hilarious, but then a jeep as well? Can't forget being able to pop up out of the cardboard box to launch a surprise attack and even diving out the side to leave it as a decoy. :laugh: I'm seriously gonna love this game; I'm tempted to say it could be the best one in the whole series.

Wait, wasnt this released a few months ago? I remember reading criticism that it was too short for a mgs game.

Wait, wasnt this released a few months ago? I remember reading criticism that it was too short for a mgs game.

That was a demo. Not this

^^ What he said. That was Ground Zeroes. And yes, from what I've constantly read, it's pretty short and it's definitely not worth the price they were charging. I'm still waiting for it to be reduced to less than ?10 before I get it.

^^ What he said. That was Ground Zeroes. And yes, from what I've constantly read, it's pretty short and it's definitely not worth the price they were charging. I'm still waiting for it to be reduced to less than ?10 before I get it.

Glad to know this. MGS is one of my fav, if not my fav, series. I was quite bummed that Kojima was losing it.

Hoping they release a package containing GZ and this.

Off-topic: I hate to nitpick this....again, but this is the second MGS topic I've seen in the Sony Console. Now I know all the gameplay is shown from the PS4 version, but remember this is a mufti-platform title.

• Like 1